Monday, March 29

Better now. I took some gastric pills. My mealtimes are warped, my day & night is warped. & my mind is warped. Haha...

Still sick. Nose is drip dripping away. Effing irritating.

Finished up my WebGraph today though. Thank you Farhan for skipping SocPsych & WritComm with me to do this stupid thang. You rock brother! I owe you big big time. 5 Kit Kat Caramels? Haha...after WebGraph, I did radio with Trina. It's coming out ok...in fact, it's rather cool. We'll see the final masterpiece on Thurs!

Marketing presentation tomorrow. Bloody sickening. 4 templates to memorize! It's freaking crazy. Sigh...how the hell are we gonna do that?

Well, yeah...he's supposed to call me tonight. I wonder if he'll even remember. Oh wells. Why do I care so much?

Maybe coz' I may be able to withstand physical pain, but I've got a terribly weak threshold for emotional pain. I don't think I can endure another setback.

Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you

Sheena Easton [Almost Over You]

No comments: