Monday, March 29

Sorry for all the blasphemy the last entry. A day spent with Xun & I got influenced. Haha...

Yepz, went out with Xun on Friday...Lynette, IKEA, meatballs, town. Then I met Sheere for dinner & a spot of shopping.

Sat: SocPsych test. It was ok lah...not too bad. Went to town after that with Skye to meet Vidz for lunch at Pastamania. Then went to the roadshow outside the Singtel shop...hot hot day. I took some pics. Too lazy to upload though.

Sun: Went Malaysia in the morning...then back. Did my WebGraph...(panicked a lot though)...Farhan came to help. Thanks bro! Then went for dinner with family...coz' it's my sis's birthday today. She's 23 this year. Time passes so fast...

Well yeah, I'm still messed up. But yeah, what can I do? There's nothing I can do.

But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had

Vertical Horizon [Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)]

No comments: