Tuesday, April 13

Well well. K postponed our I-Search consultation to next Tuesday. You should have heard the yelps of joy in the canteen. For once, he did something that makes my day(oh oh, think of him saying that!). & oh, my thesis is finally approved. Dan's right. As long as you've got 'because' in the thesis, you've got it pretty much nailed.

Supposed to do the Marketing report today after lecture, but Trina didn't turn up in school. & when I called, she was still half asleep. Grrr. So Skye & me went to Shaun (Teo)'s place in Bedok with the intention of starting on I-Search. But we ended up playing games & when Skye left, me & Shaun ended up playing pool. Me, play pool! *gasps from everyone, especially Xun* Yeah yeah, I know. I never wanted to play. I simply refused to touch the cue stick when you guys tried to get me to play. For 4 years, I REFUSED to play even when I joined you guys. I think I've been to most of the pool places like Meridien, Singapore Plaza, Cine, Cuppage(coz' that's all you guys ever want to do!) & such but yeah, I must say I have not played before coz' I'm just me. Obstinate. Haha...it's actually coz' of personal reasons...but never mind, I was bored today, & decided to give it a shot. & haha. I'm a natural at it! *smirks* Or maybe Shaun was just being a nice guy. Haha...but it's fun fun fun.

I think I'm falling sick again. Have been sneezing for hours non-stop. & my nose is clogging up. This is crazy. The weather is crazy. It's like killer weather. Everyone's going crazy.

I'm going to procrastinate knowing that the consultation is postponed. Gosh. Come on. I need motivation. Grrr.

Marketing report at Floyd's place tomorrow at noon. Gotta get it done, & gotta get it done well.

Let's talk about my bimbo moment today. Ok, I think it's beyond that. It's just plain retarded. I was trying to take out my contacts when I got home, & I kept pinching the membrane of my left eyeball. & somehow, I couldn't get it out. I thought it was like dry or sticky or something. So being me, I unrelentlessly tried & tried till my left eye turned red. & I happened to glance down & realized my contact dropped onto the sink sometime ago without me noticing. So what was I doing? I swear, if I do go blind, I deserve it. Honestly.

Ah, & oh, Sam Toh came back for 2 weeks & he didn't know I changed my number & he kept smsing the wrong number while I waited stupidly for a lunch date or something. So anyway, by the time the misunderstanding was cleared, he was due back in Canada the next day. Eargh. So annoying. But it's alright, he's gonna be back for good in July so yeah, then we'll have to catch up then. In the meantime, take care of yourself there aye?

Fumbling his confidence
& wondering why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he's meant for more than arguments
& failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about Providence
& whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open
Maybe we're bent & broken, broken

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than the wars of our fathers
& everything inside screams for second life

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live
We were meant to live

Switchfoot [Meant To Live]

No comments: