Sunday, July 4

Right, let's see. Went to school this morning for ITP briefing, after which I went town with Skye & YiYing while they shopped at Spotlight(I wandered around aimlessly looking at dolls' hats & fairy costumes while both of them went searching for stuff for their cosplay thingmajig tomorrow) & then my brudder, John Ji & my sista-in-law, Tiara came to have lunch at Pastamania. Lol...finally I could give him his birthday stuff! :D They're so cute...& my sista-in-law is still so sweet in pink! & they were throughly surprised at the amount I eat. Oh, something really funny. YiYing was teaching Skye some Cantonese. So she learnt 'How are you' & turned to brudder & inquired, 'Lei hou mo?' & my brudder looked at her for a split second & said something like, 'Me? Homo? No, I'm straight.' & Skye collapsed into a fit of laughter & I thought I saw tears. I think she laughed so hard, she teared. Haha! Had a small tiff with Julian over the phone. It was over something stupid. Apparently, he can't tell the difference between dinner & supper. Whatever. I can't be bothered with that attitude anymore.

Gee, I've met Daryl(I've started to call him by his proper name. Strange.) like 4 times in 5 days, only exception being Wednesday since I had tuition & he had training. Went out, ate a lot, bickered a lot over Spiderman(I still don't wanna watch Spiderman 2 because I still have got ABSOLUTELY ZERO interest in it! Lol...), argued about Pastamania, & generally, I think I bullied him a lot. Haha! Well, I hope I didn't scare him because yesterday didn't end off as how we'd prefer it to. We had fun of coz', still fighting over Spiderman & then when I caved in & decided to watch the wretched show, there were no tickets. So we just hung around & ate a lot. Well, I did for that matter. But the day ended with me being rather annoyed & him bouncing on the balls of his feet wondering what he did. Nah, my pet peeve is when people say something & leave it hanging. However minor that matter is, I still hate it. So yeah, I think I freaked him out a little. But it's ok, it's ok, we're all alright now. I was attacked by Pogrebins(you have to read 'Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them' by Newt Scamander aka J.K. Rowling to understand)! Lol...

Greece playing Portugal. Odd. Anyone finds it strange? Opening match, & the final match. Another conspiracy? Or am I too paranoid? Eargh. I sound really stupid. As if the whole world is this conniving.

My brother's watching WWE now. & yeah, another example of the conniving world. Fine, they fight, they bleed & all. The blood's real that's for sure. But the whole entire exaggerated plot is scripted. Their lines, their moves, their stories. Scripted to the last 'Stunner' or 'Choke slam' or what not. Their thick skulls hinder them & so yeah, they can't act as well. Whenever they say their lines, they sound as if they're spitting out an entire script. & their moves! It's so damn obvious that the entire thing is staged. When this guy like moves slower to give the other guy more time. & there IS a reason why they changed it from WWF to WWE. 'Entertainment' best suits it because it's targeted at these gullible kids who watch them hungrily, learning the new moves as if their lives depend on those 'Choke hold' & 'Kane's Flying Clothesline' & then trying them out on long-suffering victims(like me for instance), & also spending tons of money on those stupid useless cards. My brother has tons of them. & I always have this strong urge to fling them out of the window but I stop myself knowing that I don't want to throw that much money away. Whatever form it may be in. So yeah, it just simply gets on my nerves when he watches WWE, like right now. I'm irritable. Where are the damn Pogrebins?

Nothing to blog about school. It's been only 1 week but it has been a really LONG week. Just 1 week & you see assignments being dished out gallantly by the tutors. Not unlike food on a silver platter. *silence* I don't know why I just used that analogy. Ignore it...lack of sleep you see. & yeah, this class is alright but maybe a bit more opinionated. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Just a little oppressing at times that's all. & I feel some crackle of tension in the air between a certain someone & the rest of us. Sigh, it's gonna take some time I suppose. Ok, yepz, we were briefed on big projects for modules like Radio, Advertising, Media Management, News Writing & so on & for some of them, we have already all grouped up. Pretty ok except for...sigh, never mind. I shan't be evil. I got what I dreaded but I hope it'll work out. Wonder if it's bad karma?

Going to PS for the Food Fest on Monday! I'm such a foodie.

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go & let me cry in vain
& let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart & let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go & let me cry in vain
& let me be alone again

Cascaeds [Rhythm Of The Rain]

No comments: