Thursday, August 12

God. I feel so guilty now.

I know I shouldn't have but I was just so frustrated. Really frustrated that he couldn't be there when I'm down in the doldrums.

He asked me not to be upset & I was already on the verge of tears. After he hung up, I felt thoroughly miserable. But he did call back & said he couldn't have left me feeling miserable. & he asked me not to cry & I did the worst thing possible. I promptly burst into tears. Tears of frustration. God. I'm such a baby.

Like that would make anyone feel better.

I'm not being fair to him. It's not like he's having the time of his life in camp or what. I know I was really selfish but I couldn't help it. Sigh...I'm such a terrible person.

I need to be understanding, but it's really tough. God. Now I know what Dennis meant when he said 80% of relationships end when the guy enlists.

Not like we're going to let it though. Ok, I'll try to free myself from all these grumpiness.

No comments: