Monday, July 11

I did WISP on Saturday. Reduced to having no life because of IS. But it's ok. Daryl ain't around anyway. Sigh.

Met up with Julz after that. Had a chat & all. Thai Express. Fireworks. Embargo. Rum. Bourbon Coke. 700A. No bus. NDP rehearsal. Cab.

Kinda fragmented. Well, nothing else mattered when I was having one of my first fights with Daryl. Over the phone. He yelled at me. & we yelled at each other. First time ever. I guess he was really mad at me for drinking & staying out late.

But he apologised. So I guess all's well now. I'm not too sure. The distance's getting to us. I mean, he's worried about me coz' he's halfway round the world (yeah, Thailand's not far but let me be dramatic) & I'm out with friends & he's just...paranoid. Sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo. Cosfest 2005. I mean, I don't Cosplay. In fact, Skye hates me for laughing so much at her. But then I think that they're interesting people. Lisa, Clarice & I covered the event (we needed snippets for our DocPro assignment) & we saw the most interesting people there. I hate to say this but I actually had a lot of fun running after people asking whether we could take pictures with them.

& I saw the most gorgeous lady there. She was dressed in spandex (JUST THINK!) & with 2 other guys, they made up the Fantastic 4. Too bad there wasn't The Thing. But yes, she's hot. Skye thinks I'm a closet lesbian. Lol. Yeah sure. Whatever. But she's so so so hot. I just had to tell her that she's really pretty & she gave me the cutest smile ever & accepted the compliment so graciously. Gaaaaah.

Here are some of the pictures anyway! I've still got some which I haven't received yet so I'll probably just post them sporadically over the next few days. We still have Batman, the Shaman King & such! :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmmm, trooper.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Trekkie! AHAHAHAHA!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Gunbound crazy girl who spent 2 months making that thing. What is it? I don't know. But it sure is cute.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't read Manga, I don't watch anime. I don't know what characters those are. All I know is, they're WAY cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You see that guy in purple? We couldn't get over how normal he looked after the event without the hair, make-up & wings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awww. How sweet! Nightmare before Christmas!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She was making me hungry with that baguette.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OH LOOK! SPANDEX! *drools* The guys? Who's looking at the guys?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She's just too hot. She can be the Human Torch instead. & she looks way hotter in flesh.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ahhh! She's standing right next to me! Hot damn. She's so pretty!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This fella had the most fans running after him. He has some sound recorder which transmits the coolest effects as he walks. Wherever he goes, half of the hall follows with flashbulbs popping. He has that many loyal followers during the event. So much so that EVERYONE wanted a photo with him.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
& we did, being thick skin & all! Lol. We had to poke him since he couldn't feel it when we tapped him on the shoulder. Lol.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who says Freddie ain't friendly? He lent me his hat!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
& yes, the very cute, very short Death.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Again with Skye.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Skye & Kate. Femma Fatale.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Skye looking lost on stage at the end. Lol.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, I couldn't resist. I wanted to take Batman but the hot hot hot Invisible Woman was in range so I just HAD to include her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Skye, TRYING to look glam. Lol.
Ahhh. More photos coming up soon, I hope. Batman, Elvis Presley look-alike & more of the HOT HOT HOT Invisible Woman! Damn.

No comments: