Monday, January 29

So the last 2 weeks were productive! :)

The week before last, I spent 2 nights at Daryl's place. My first stayover since the renovation, & it's so much more comfortable now! The air-con doesn't rattle, the bed doesn't creak & it's Queen size, & he has surround sound system with a huge LCD screen, cable teevee, dvd player, & Xbox 360. He never has to leave his room again. & he robbed me. I bought him a red lava lamp for his room, & he made me buy him the components for his Xbox 360 too. He claims those are his Christmas presents. Bah.

& he's so proud of his room, he made Val & Skye come over to watch DVDs. LOL. So we watched Click & had prata at Upper Thomson & chatted till 4+. Daryl was half asleep.

Then last week, Val came over on Tuesday to play with the baby. She said she would go home for dinner & in the end, she stayed till 11+, & my mom thought she was staying over. But of coz', she has *someone* to come pick her up what!

& then it was Kbox with Val & Skye on Wednesday, & we sang till we were bored. 5 & a half hours leh! Wah lau. First time. & we Mac-whored again. & went all the way to Sembawang for supper & chatted till 3+, went back to her place, & chatted till 7 in the morning. Gossiped a lot, basically. & then we all squeezed into her bed & slept quite...strangely (Skye's face was between 2 pairs of feet). Bak Kut Teh the next day for lunch, along with my boyfriend & we Mac-whored again! SO FUN LAH!

So I saw Val more than I saw my boyfriend last week. But it's ok. My darling & I are gonna spend quality time together tomorrow (with Val & Skye too, I think we're a foursome), & then school starts & he's next to me in class again everyday! :D

& my boyfriend is very sweet. He woke up earlier yesterday just to send me to this place where I did a 45 minutes survey & got $50. Muahahahahahaha! & I think I made him feel guilty lah. Told him he hasn't done sweet things to surprise me for some time now, & he kept trying to 'surprise' me by randomly yelling. O.o

PEEKTURES! (I have 5 million photos so they may take a while to load)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So sweet ok?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We weren't ready & the shutter went off.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Altogether now, 'awwww.'

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pop-art.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He seems to love me too. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Major narcissism there. Sorry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. We failed them all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This effect is 'comic'. But it doesn't show what we were doing clearly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There you go! Me as Wolverine, Skye as Ultraman & Val as Superman.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Geeks in technicolours.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She licked me! Ewww.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YO YO YO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ugly like fuck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you even understand this series of crazy photos?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ooh! & a random one of YY's 21st birthday. We surprised her at her house. :)

Ok, I'm done. WHOA. Really 5 million photos like that.

No comments: