Wednesday, April 2

Stop treating me like a fucking kid.

I'm 22 for god's sake.

It's ridiculous enough that a 22 year old has a midnight curfew, & can't go out consecutively without being scolded.

It's ridiculous enough that a 22 year old can't join her friends for late night movies/suppers/kboxing.

It's just fucking ridiculous as it already is.

Don't fucking tell me to come home by 5 when a midnight curfew at my age is already ridiculous enough.

Don't fucking tell me that I'm coming home late every time I go out, when I'm home by midnight almost every single fucking time.

Don't fucking tell me I'm seldom home when I'm out only twice or thrice a week, & spends the rest of the week working/studying.

Don't fucking tell me that I don't come home after school when I recall very clearly coming back for dinner after classes at least 3 or 4 times a week when I had school.

How the fuck am I supposed to come home from Daryl's place anyways? Leave at 3 pm, take 3 fucking buses, & travel 2 fucking hours? Then what time left do I have to spend with him?

So stop all this shit.

No wonder she got married at 21. She probably couldn't take all this fucking shit.

No comments: