Monday, April 6

I'm currently in a nice room in Conrad right now. Dim lights, lobby music, goosedown pillows, fluffy bedroom slippers & Singapore River view.

It would all be so awesome if it's a vacation with my boyfriend & not for work.

We just had a sumptuous meal at No Signboard Seafood at Esplanade. Sharks' fin & crabs & prawns...basically, the works. It was like some 10 course meal or summat. I was full merely halfway through the courses.

Tomorrow, it's another sumptuous meal at Hai Tien Lou at Pan Pac. Mmmmmm.

Anyways, I'll be at the hotel till Wednesday. Gonna be staying with a colleague. I'd rather be at home since I feel so much more secure. No, wait, I'd rather be at the boyfriend's house. D: But since I'm ordered to stay where the conference is, Conrad ain't too bad either.

BUT I HAVE A GINORMOUS ZIT ON MY FOREHEAD THAT SEEMS MORE TO ME LIKE A GROWTH. How depressing.

No comments: