Thursday, December 17

Ahhhhhhh!

Am so fucking stupid!

I forgot that I wore glasses to work yesterday since my eyes were hurting, & during my night routine of replacing the stale contact lens solution with fresh solution, I basically dumped my BRAND NEW, never worn before contact lens into the sink & washed them down. I managed to salvage just one but have lost the other. Suspect it's already sitting at the bottom of the pipe. :(

Such an idiot! Totally wasted my money. Had to wear glasses to work again today because it was my LAST pair of contacts. FML.

Then had to go purchase new contacts & I bought them hastily from a Spectacle Hut outlet at Bukit Panjang Plaza, since I need them for tomorrow. I downright hate wearing glasses to work. Anyways, 2 pairs cost...$63. Double-FML. :(

No comments: