Friday, August 22

Ah. A blog. Me, a computer idiot, with a blog. Man, am I proud of myself. So, it's a little empty & all. Ok, it's BARE. Like totally bare. But I'm learning. So there!

Had some impromptu speech today. The topics were pretty alright...or should I say, mine's alright. Haha...

My darling Ti had to go home early today. She's overstressed. Relax ok darling? Take good care of yourself!

I'm confused with myself. Seems to me I always am. My mind whirs in all directions at a time, & gets me thinking, & thinking, & when I think, I become paranoid, & when I become paranoid, that's when I go all crazy again. Frizzies.

The Remedy is an experience
This is a dangerous liason
I says the comedy
Is that it's serious
This is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your night with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
Well it all amounts to nothin' in the end

Jason Mraz [The Remedy(I Won't Worry)]

No comments: