Saturday, August 23

Ah. 2nd post in 2 hours. Why? Because of Ting. Was talking to her just now for an hour & a half. Been really long since I last talked to her. I'm so so glad to hear from her...miss her...now, trying to get her to go out is like trying to book an advance appointment at a popular hair salon. Sigh...

She made me realize something as well...something I never realized. Now I know why she's my best friend, why I care so much about her. She knows me more than I know myself. Sometimes, I feel she can read my mind. & the conversation was a good example. I was in denial, still couldn't acknowledge the factuality of it. & she insisted, & by the time the conversation ended, I was left with no doubts at all.

I didn't want that to happen, Ting. I really didn't. By finally accepting it as a fact seems so final. It makes things more complicating then it already is.

But somehow, it just always happens to me isn't it? Thank god you made me realize it. Made me realize it's not 'little' anymore but 'huge' now. What am I gonna do now? I'm doomed.

I wanna fall from the stars
Straight into your arms
& I, I feel you
I hope you comprehend

Simply Red [Stars]

No comments: