Sunday, August 31

I'm sick! *sniffles* Must be Vidz...pass to me right? First, it was the coughing & my throat...then the next day, fever! Vidz! *wails* It's 38.9...is that bad? Oh well...can't take cold drinks or heaty stuff no more...

Anyway, met up with some of the C3 peeps on Friday. Oh my god! Haven't seen Suraya & Yvonne & Weiying for AGES! & everyone has changed! Wing's hair is kinda longish now, & she was wearing EARRINGS! Wowee! Haha...can say the same about Vidz...right? *wink* See? Me & Vidz...gay partners...my mom was like, 'Meeting Vidhya again?' & I was like, 'Erm, eeeyyyaaaahhh...' Haha...4 consecutive weeks! Haha..we rock! Really traumatized by Sakura...lol...remind me not to go there for a long long time to come...can't believe it man...so so so embarrassing! & Su su was like, 'Go back & wave lah!' Eeaarrgghh! So so so humiliating! & they all thought it was really funny & kept laughing...not funny wor!

Hope I can meet Ting tomorrow...supposed to accompany her while she studies...haha...then I'll be stoning around...as usual...

Supposed to join Lix at Sentosa yesterday...but I knew my mom wouldn't let me out on Sat since I got home at like 11:30 on Friday...& I'm glad I didn't go coz' I got sick yesterday...& Nicholas & Patrick were trying to get me to go out but I don't have the time! Nicholas was like, 'Go to the beach!' but I just don't feel like it...& Patrick was like, 'Midnight movie!'...madness...I feel so bad...been putting them off for quite long...haha...ok, I shall find time for them this week...

I just realized Mas gonna do 'Freaky Friday' for her Media Critique! Screwed man...I'm doing that as well! I would have changed it if I haven't already done a draft...too late to change liaoz...will type it out later...I'm off to bed again...my head's throbbing...

This song is appropriate...something I can relate to...it's exactly the same thing with him.

I can't take it
What am I waiting for
My heart's still breaking
I miss you even more
& I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you, but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true
I'm stuck on you

Stacie Orrico [Stuck]

No comments: