Friday, August 29

Alright...gotta continue the chain...I nicked this off Tiara who nicked it off Shaun who nicked it off Danielle...ok, done. Here goes nothing:

1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT? The one on my cheek...I was in Primary 6, told my classmate to shut up & he swung his badminton racket at me & the zip grazed my cheek & drew blood...lol...he freaked out, hopped on to the bus & disappeared...good one Marc.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Erm, a whiteboard thingy, a fan & a clock.


3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT? Watch it...yum yum...


4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT? The sport which I call Samball...I make my own rules, & change them in the game if I don't like it...lol...& you'll have to abide by my rules...mwahahaha...


5. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE? My parents dead, me at the graveyard crying, weeping, hugging the tombstones refusing to let go...*shudders*

6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO EXERCISE? What's that?


7. APPLES OR ORANGES? Oranges! Juicy!


8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON? Watermelon! Love those stuff...


9. WOLVES OR TIGERS? Wolves...*howls at the moon*


10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Oldies...& stop laughing everyone. Oldies are considered REAL music. I listen to everything...but recently, more oldies...


11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY? Yeah...I can only do rhyming stuff...I feel lost when things stop rhyming. Lol...


13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS? Yepz...depends on whose...


14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Give me a sec...I've got this Micky Mouse tee which coincidentally has the time of my birth on it...*disappears to look for shirt* Ah, ok, 11:38. I don't know it's am or pm though...


15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE? Nope...


16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON? Hah! You would know...I guess I am...but I don't wanna be the one initiating those...I like the guys to be romantic...


17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE? I've done lots of weird stuff...saluting to everyone I see on the streets & all...but I can't remember the weirdest...I've always been weird...

18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN? Helping my brother to make cards...*yawns*


19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM? Bubble Yum...grape flavor! Woohoo!


20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE? Cookies & cream! If not, then milk chocolate! Yummy!


21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE): Marshmallows! Soft, bouncy...*ker-doing*


22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM? Vanilla ice-cream! Ice-cream over chocolates!


23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER? Yes...*grins* I've got a leather... ... ... ... ... ...wallet. What were you thinking of? Tsk.


24. FAVORITE COLOGNE? Davidoff...or this Chanel one...can't remember the exact name...


25. FAVORITE PERFUME? Gucci Envy! Smells so fruity! I love that smell!

26. DO YOU OWN A INSTRUMENT? I've got an organ...but doesn't mean I play it.


27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)? The smile...I melt when I see dimples...


28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Hmmm...love the smell of rain...love the smell of petrol kiosks(I know I know...)...love the smell of food when I'm hungry...yada yada...I can go on but I shan't...


29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN? Hmmm...man...this is tough...my mom screaming at my brother? Lol...


30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW? How much fun I had just now with my secondary school classmates...haven't seen them for so long!


31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really...but Ti is...heh...but I do feel suffocated when I'm in crowded places...don't like them...


32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW? You mean in what way? Moving from the seat of my chair, or moving on from this point of life? The former, yes, I gotta get up to go to bed. The latter, I'm not sure yet...but eventually, yes.


33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME? I don't know...I guess it's Beauty & the Beast...& Aladdin...


34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME? Erm...damn, I don't know. I've got so many of them! But I love 'Fixing a Broken Heart' & this other one by Don Philip which is called 'I'll Leave It Up to You'...makes me wanna cry...lol...


35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN? Blue...still is...I can't get enough of blue! Navy blue, sky blue, baby blue...blah blah blah...


36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Black


37: DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Erm...yes. Actually, I still do. *sheepish*


38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME? They don't have names! I wasn't creative enough to give them names!


39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Whoa...really really long ago...must be this guy called Yen-Chi...he was from Taiwan & I liked him in Primary 3...the moment he stepped in...he was cool to a Primary 3 kid...lol


40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT? Can't remember...must be when I peed in my pants & cried...when I was about 5 or 6...my teacher brought me to the office for an extra set of uniform...


41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Erm...floppy...or like some hedgehog...well, some hairstyles look good on some, while totally weird on others so it depends...


42. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Sense of humor...able to banter with me...& the smile...I love smiling eyes as well...


43. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST? Erm...gotta be WanLing...but she's a family friend mah...so not that close...but I've known her since I was 4 or 5?


44. NOW THE OPPOSITE? I guess it's Daryl...at least I still keep in contact with him...since Primary 5...


45. WHAT IS THEIR BIRTHDAY AND MIDDLE NAME? WanLing I don't know...Daryl...erm...damn, I don't remember as well! Oh dear...


46. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? Sunrise...calming effect...beautiful when the sky breaks into dawn...absolutely beautiful...


47. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? Eh...I don't know...below the Eiffel Tower? At the beach? At some high point overlooking the sea? I don't know...

48. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? -


50. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES OF THIS YEAR? Freaky Friday! Finding Nemo! I can't remember most of the shows I've watched! Though Darkness Falls was quite sucky. & FD 2 turned out to be a disappointing sequel to FD 1.


57. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOOn? Spain...or perhaps North Pole...then can snuggle up in an igloo...lol...


58. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? Nope...none at all...it's sad I know...haha...


59. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? I'm bilingual! I can speak English & Chinese!


60. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)? I can't remember...my memory goes as far back as to when I was Primary 5. Oh! I remember Samuel giving me a money box in the shape of a sailor when I was in Primary 4. Haha...


61. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER? No faves...anything nice...


62. FAVORITE BAND(s)? Blue! The name helps as well!


63. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ? Everything...I love thrillers, horror(though I get freaked out & become really paranoid), science fic, romance...everything!!! I practically inhale books!


64. DO YOU LIKE POETRY? Yepz...love them...I'm a closet poet...


65. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE? With lotsa cream?


66. WHAT PHRASE DID YOU OR DO YOU USE? Ooh...I'm always developing new ones...like recently, I've gotten 'That figures' & 'So annoying!!!'...& 'Surprise surprise' came half a year ago...'I'm sure' has been around for some time...'Like hello?' has been around too...'& it's like' is a bad habit...lol...& 'oh well'...hahaha...lots of them!


67. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS? Dragons! Makes me think of Harry Potter! Ooh...


68. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes...you can stop your head, but you can't stop your heart.


69. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just be there for him/her under all circumstances...letting him/her know that you care by dropping notes/messages once in a while...


71. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Thirteen


72. BLONDES REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?: Brunettes! They say blondes have more fun but they seem to be the brunt of all jokes. & somehow, I associate redheads with freckles...lol...can't be helped...


73. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING? Ice-skating...it rocks...


74. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? Hmmm...home. Call home to report time of departure, then again to report time of arrival...& lastly, to inform when I'm arriving. Lol...


75. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? I'm easily annoyed...everything annoy me...from loud music to the sun to the incessant ringing of phones...especially when you know you've forgotten something & you can't remember what you've forgotten. I practically pull my hair out when that happens...


76. HAVE YOU EVER DIALED THE PERSON YOU LIKE'S PHONE NUMBER AND THEN HUNG UP? Yepz. I did...my intention was to talk to him but then when he picked up the phone, I panicked, forgot what I was gonna say & hung up. Lol...

No comments: