Wednesday, September 24

Day 18 of the month
Your Personality
At first glance, people think you are a quiet person. Actually you are cheerful, but conditionally. You will show your joyful character only in good mood. When you are moody, no one would dare to come near you. Because of your emotional fluctuations and frank character, some people find you hard to befriend.

Your Love Life
You hardly show your feeling towards the opposite sex no matter how much you like him/her. Your partner also has similar character so your love affairs often take quite a while to flourish. Your sincerity makes you very attractive.

Erm, thanks? Lol...ah, whatever, don't really believe in stuff like these!

Just showered after getting home...for god's sake, it's a weekday & we were stuck at a library miles from home till so late! Saw Joe on the bus...he looks the same...

Whoa, Trina, Tiara, Farhan, Darrelle & me were laughing at every second, everwhere we go...City Hall, in the library, at the hawker, & the bus after Tiara left! We laughed at every single thing! We laughed so hard, tears were rolling down my cheeks(ok, from my eyes, & down my cheeks right? Whatever lah...)...everything seems 10 times funnier when you're tired & when it's late...we laughed at 'You're not allowed in!', 'Shut up bitch!', 'It's a...COW! *cluck cluck*', & Tiara pushing her food into a plastic bag! So so funny! & I ate so much! Finished the laksa then happy happy go buy Indian Rojak...somemore all potatoes...ahaha...that seller kept laughing...I think I used up my week's supply of energy...ahahahahaha...

Went ice-skating with Lix today...all the way at Kallang...lol...like some ghost town like that...haha...my fingers nearly dropped off...it was that cold! & he was so mean...ahahahaha...I want to watch Freddy vs Jason! Bleargh!

Had the camera handling test today...I was so so panicky! & made a fool out of myself...but oh well, since when do I not? Hah! The stupid things I did...tsk! Put in the plate the other way round, & then went like, 'It's still sliding around!' & Mr Millians came up & was like, 'You sure it's in the correct direction?' & then I turned on my monitor, panicked & flapped around, 'How come nothing one??!!' & he was like, 'Look up, look up...' & he had to repeat that so many times coz' I was still flapping wildly & when I looked up, I realized I forgot to take off the lensood! *slaps myself on the forehead* DUH! That was like, DUMB! Oh well!

Then I came out & joined the others who were waiting outside, & started hopping around, dancing around, jumping around, & Tiara was so so tired...& she was like, 'Saaaaaammmm...ppplllleeeaaassseee sssiiittt ddddoooowwwnn!' & everyone's like, 'Oh no! Sam's hyper! Again!' Ahahaha...am I always? Okie...but today is like super extreme...I think I used up all of my laughing gas...cannot laugh for the rest of the week liaoz...stomach hurts, cheeks hurt...stilll gasping for breath...hahaha...

Oooohh! Something scary happened yesterday! During lecture...the very first one, I was sitting in my corner, as always...& there was this row of empty chairs perpendicular behind us...& then all of a sudden, I heard this loud annoying tapping sound coming from the chairs. I was a little annoyed, nothing more & kept glancing back. & then Tiara just turned to me, looked over my head, eyes went wide & went, 'DID YOU SEE THAT???!!!' & I freaked & was like, 'I heard something but saw nothing!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh!' & she said she saw this flickering white light somewhere there as well...& then it was flickering on & off & when the sound stopped, the light disappeared! & to top it off, only the 2 of us heard the tapping sounds! It was goddamn loud! Ffffrrreeeaaakkkyyy...*shudders*

Tomorrow must go to school earlier to ask Mr 'I'm from MENSA & that's all it matters' Choy about some Bauhaus thingy...then got SAB(horror of all horrors!)! Ahaha...then will say what I say every Wednesday...'I don't wanna be an entrepreneur!!! Eeaarrgghhh!' Ahaha...then volleyball...sigh...have got a bad feeling about tomorrow's volleyball...must be running & running...& usually, my predictions are right coz' I'm a clairvoyant! Drats! Can I wrap up my ankle & limp around tomorrow? Drats drats drats.

Okaaayyy...know what? I'm like really tired now. Really drained. All of a sudden. I wonder why...either proves that blogging takes a lot of energy, or I just deflated. Ffffffffffssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...

I don't know what to do
I can't believe it's true that
You can make me feel this way
I see it in your eyes
It made me realize
There's something that I've got to say

I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry
For all the things I've done to make you worry
& all the time I cared for you
From the bottom of my heart

I will be yours if you'll be mine
I will be there till the end of time
I will be with you until the day that I die
I'll be yours, I'll be yours

Aaron Carter [I Will Be Yours]

Ok, like don't complain? Lol...since I'm hyper today, I shall have a nice poppy song so there you go! Dug out his 1st album which is about 6 years ago, when he was 9 or 10? Ahahahaha...

No comments: