Sunday, September 28

Ahahaha...I'm having a blocked nose...can't breathe! I'm so woozy now as well...took this med & it's so super powerful. Shoot...gotta wake up at 3.30 to watch the match later! Real, real, real! Lol...

Went National Library to meet Trina first...& had no idea how to get there & so poor Trina had to come out & wave her arms wildly before I spotted her. We went to this cafe to eat & talk crap...major bitching...then Farhan came...& he called Trina to ask for the way. Trina's like the walking map! Haha...so anyway, when Farhan arrived, we heard this group of 3 people behind us talking about wanting to join Mass Comm. So anyway, we found it funny & snickered our way through...& then Trina dared Farhan to go up to them & say something stupid like 'Let me give you some tips'. He didn't dare to(chicken! Lol...) so Trina dared me...& I went up & asked whether they're in Sec4 & they said they're 17 & I saw Accountancy books on the table & I was like, 'Ok. Whatever...thanks anyway.' & walked away to the laughing Trina & Farhan. Things I do for a drink! Tsk! Darrelle came & we decided to go to the Singapore Art Museum & we were like 4 blind mice meandering around that area. Finally found it after much difficulty. It was another ghost town...& hey, it's an art museum & the curator & guides there know nuts about Bauhaus??? Like what the? But we decided to be nice & accept the guided tour anyway...which didn't tell us anything about Bauhaus, but that Asian artistes are corny. Sustaining life on their own? Yah right! A bunch of withered plants, more likely.

Then we got out of that place, & then tried to find our way back to where we were before & we couldn't. We turned to our right & tadaa! We saw Bugis. So we wandered aorund that area, supposed to get a sketch book form Kino but assume it's gonna be ex so decided to get it tomrrow before we head down to Ikea. & we were supposed to discuss Bauhaus in Mos Burger while Darrelle ate but we ended up reading papers & mags instead. Oh well...then went shopping a little & bought an off-shoulder black top from Miss Selfridge! Sale sale sale(parrot talk starts again)!

Went home with Farhan...went to his place to get the thumbdrive(yes, Farhan, I got it right). & then somehow, we went one big round back to my place. Haha...can you imagine? Getting slightly lost in Bukit Panjang? The place which I've lived in for 5 years? Can imagine Trina's 'HUH?!' Haha...but I got back safe...& Farhan walked home...& I realized I could have cut short the time by 3/4 if we just cut through blocks. Eeaarrgghh! Took so long!

Alrighty, did my speech yesterday. It was pretty ok. I managed to have eye contact with the audience, which I usually can't. But yesterday, I was totally drained, had no energy at all, & looked so serious, they thought I was pissed. Actual fact is, I puked before that speech because I had motion sickness! Or maybe Al-Ameen's food did it for me. Ate too much. I was so afraid I would open my mouth, go 'Good bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwweeeaaaaagggghhhhhh...' & everything comes out. Ewww! *wrinkles nose* Hope my grade ain't bad anyway. B will do! *crosses fingers*

Haha...you know on Wed, we had volleyball & I think I spooked Jonathan pretty badly. I was holding hands with thin air, & then I would squat down & speak to thin air as well. & he was asking me what was going on & I would scowl at him & go like, 'Can't you see Kurt?' Haha...& he would give this look. & my entire team pretended they could see Kurt as well...so they were playing with thin air...my imaginary friend! & to top it off, Jonathan was so spooked, he went to his friends & was like, 'Ok, this girl is mad. Do you see anything?' & his friends went like, 'Oh...he's so cute!' & they shook hands with thin air! Lol...& I described Kurt as 8 years old, blah blah blah...made him seem so real! & he complained to coach about his team's freakiness. It was a kick man!

Okie dokie, just talked to Ting for a while. Miss her tons man! The last time I saw her was donkey years ago! When there were still 9 suns in the sky, when Chang-Er was still on Earth, when policemen were wearing shorts, when radios were unheard of, when Newton hasn't discovered gravity. Yepz, that long! It's sad when you have a best friend whom you don't see for many many moons! Awwww...miss her like hell man. Yay! She's gonna be there for my birthday...she'd better be. Because I haven't seen her since like July? Horrible horrible...

Do you know, do you know what's going on inside my mind
Could you save, only save this man being like mankind
Loving you like I do, do you know I'll spend my life with you
The love you show that can grow & mend this broken heart of mine

Take a hold of my hand, show what it can be like
Take a hold of my hand, & I will take you there

I'll bring you Heaven, together with a falling star
I'll bring you Heaven, a miracle from afar
This must be Heaven

Can I ask, only ask the one thing burning in my eyes
Will you stay, always stay so close now right here by my side

Take a hold of my hand, show what it can be like
Take a hold of my hand, & I will take you there

I'll bring you Heaven, together with a falling star
I'll bring you Heaven, a miracle from afar
This must be Heaven

Ant & Dec aka PJ & Duncan [This Must Be Heaven]

No comments: