Sunday, September 14

Days since I last blogged...just too tired to do it. Went to SDC this morning with Shiwei & his friends...lol...it was some family day thingy & it was so crowded & we wanted to play games but it was a phalanx of overexcited kids & parents so we couldn't get through & we were so hot & bothered & we left pretty soon. They went to town & I headed home...was so tired I could barely open my eyes.

Reason I was so tired: Watching Real vs Valladolid this morning, till 3:30 AM. Was kinda peeved that Channel i lost signal for half an hour, in which Raul scored twice, & Real took the lead 3-0 when signal was resumed. So annoying that we missed that! Channel i better have a repeat telecast! Raul my hunka hunka baby Raul! 7-2! Hunka hunka! 3 by Raul! Hunka!

Was rushing my Graph Comm project, which is like the most stupid thing I've ever done. The boards are like 2 layered types, & it was torture cutting it. I did & the edges were so jagged...but Mr Choy better shut the hell up. I did my best already....& even jabbed a tiny hole into the back of my hand. Smarty pants.

Sam's broke. So I went to the big milk bottle I have at home, which has all these coins I saved in them & I all but empty it out. Those coins are for rainy days & stuff like that. Like emergency use. But I'm like using them to buy lotsa useless stuff...talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. Oh well...

Ooh, anyway, John & Julian messaged me claiming they got the cards. Meaning that he got it as well. But I haven't heard from him at all. Too freaked out I suppose. Surprise surprise. Not. Oh well...*shrugs* I can't do anything about it...moping ain't an option as well. Move on Sam, move on! *morose* SNAP OUT OF IT! He ain't worth it....*trying to convince myself* He ain't he ain't...

I'm all out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
Believing for so long
I'm all out of love
What am I without you
I can't be too late
To say that I was so wrong

Air Supply [All Out Of Love]

No comments: