Saturday, October 4

Alrighty, time to update! Went to school today to do MediSoc & I almost died. I finished the stupid tables & classifications after 2 whole hours...took a lot of patience, which I usually don't have. & just when I was about to save it, this error report came up & then it closed Word & everything was gone. Gone. Gone gone gone. I was so so pissed, so so angry, so so upset, I didn't know what to do except to cry. I mean, if it was just the beginning or somewhere in the middle, it's fine but just when I've finished every single thing! I was so angry, I banged my keyboard very hard, & I was seething mad, I didn't know what to do, so I started gnawing on my knuckle & now, that poor knuckle is very bruised. I wanted to break something. I was THAT angry. Stupid lappy. Ayu & Shaun helped with some of the tabulations. Man, I think I scare them today. But I've still got some parts of the tables to redo. It spoilt my mood for the day & I couldn't get myself to do it when I got home so I've gotta do it again tomorrow. Eeaarrgghh!

Yepz, supposed to meet Ju but I put him off, again. I feel so so bad but that whole fiasco spoilt my mood so bad, I didn't think I was in any condition to go out. So I came home. Sorry Ju, once again!

Yepz, haven't done anything to GraphComm, we're so so dead! & for SpeechComm, final speech, it's 10 mins with a partner & I got paired up with Ayu! Whee! Lol...we rock! & yesh, the results for the previous speech came back. I got a C+. Mrs Lee said I looked pissed. Ahahaha...well, surprise surprise! & she said I gave a one-sided view. It was only 5 minutes! What was I supposed to do? Give a long long Oscar 'family history' speech? Bleargh!

SAB presentation on Wednesday. I haven't got anything done yet. SAB, GraphComm, MediSoc. *pulls hair out*

Yeah, somehow, my eyes are a little better now...they don't hurt as much as before...but they still hurt a little...& I still get blinded vision once in a while. & my nose's better now too! Ahahaha...so I may not be dying after all! Just going blind!

Couldn't we do what we did last night again?
Baby you and I'd be better than friends
Don't you think its time we went a bit further?
Every night when we say goodbye
How can I help looking in your eyes
Wondering why you and I
Haven't hit it
Can we get it on?

I'm kinda faded but I feel alright
Thinkin bout' makin my move tonight
I can't pretend that you're only my friend
When you're holding my body tight
Coz' I like the way you're makin it move
I like the way you're making me wait
At the end of the night
When I make up your mind
You'll be coming on home
With me

Soul Decision [Faded]

This song is just so terribly sexy...*shivers* Lol...gives one shivers down the spine...nice...heh...

No comments: