Monday, October 6

I was talking to Kevin. Surprisingly, he called my house phone. I haven't talked to him since like last year or something. Turned out he lost my cell number & he was trying to sell me some tickets to some fair. Oh well...at least he called. Was really really shocked to hear from him...I was like, 'Kevin? Which Kevin? Which Kevin???' Yeah...we talked for some time...found out that he's attached. To some girl in school.

Some girl Kev described as rather bitchy & slutty. That makes matters worse for me. So why her? I don't understand. Man, I don't know why. It shouldn't affect me coz' whether he's attached or not makes no difference to me. But I can't stop all this anguish in me. This pain. I gotta let them all out. Let them all out.

I didn't mean to fall in love with you
& baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you & me

BBMak [Ghost Of You & Me]

No comments: