Thursday, October 30

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said those stuff. I didn't exactly mean them the way you think I did. I said them, to get you to look at me, talk to me, listen to me. But you refused to. You absolutely refused to listen. & that hurts. I'm sorry I hurt you too, with what I said. I guess you misunderstood me.

I'm sorry you came all the way, & I acted this way. I didn't know you skip lunch because of the cabs. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry I over-reacted when you said that. I was afraid. It's not that I don't believe you. I've been hurt before, & I don't want you saying things just for the sake of it. If you think I doubted you, I'm sorry. I'm just afraid.

I'm sorry I didn't know you were just kidding. Just fooling around. I didn't know. Because I wasn't told. I'm sorry I yelled. I shouldn't have.

But when you left just like that, without saying a thing, it hurts. When you refused to answer my call, it hurts. You don't know how I felt when I went searching for you with an umbrella in the rain. I couldn't find you & I ran my life out all the way to the station. I called you, wanting to ask you where you were. But you didn't want to answer my call. & that really hurt me.

I know, I've said sorry so many times before. But I don't know what else to say. When you finally picked up my call, I was upset to hear you sounding that way. I wasn't angry at you for anything, I was just angry you left like that, without caring. I'm sorry if I ruined everything. A thousand sorries wouldn't suffice.

No comments: