Monday, January 19

I screwed up my blog today by deleting the template in its entirity. But fortunately, I have a back up of the template...although it was a little outdated. So all I had to do was add some links, put back my music & also my tag board. Whew!

Dad's yelling at my bro now so I shall be temporarily deaf. Apparently, his Chinese is HORRIBLE now. He substitutes words with just about any other word with the same pronunciation. So my dad's mad, & he had the cheek to tell my dad in this know-it-all tone, 'I just write down whatever word I think of & that was the first word which popped up.' Honestly. If he had any brains at all, he would have known when to shut up. That made my dad even madder & he slapped him. So now you've got the only 2 men in my household crying & yelling. It's sad, really. But I'm not gonna get caught in it.

Met up with Ting today to pass her the NKF card that the woman working there was bugging me for. Honestly! She kept calling & all & I don't wanna go to the post office to submit it so Ting's gonna help me coz' she gotta submit hers anyway.

Yepz, lessons today were quite alright. Jerome Lo is like my favourite lecturer this semester coz' he's frigging hilarious. He makes unfunny stuff sounds funny. Haha...& tomorrow, the only lesson we have is from 12 to 2 & it's some thingy at the library. No WritComm, no Marketing. Woohoo!

Anyone likes this song? Dearie, remember this? You played it for me over the phone remember? It's just such a sweet song! *gushes*

"Good afternoon, everyone
We're flying at 26,000 feet, moving up to 30,000 feet
& we've got clear skies all the way to Las Vegas
Right now, we're bringing you some in-flight entertainment
One of our first class passengers would like to sing you a song
Inspired by one of our coach passengers
& since we let our first class passengers do
Pretty much whatever they want
Here he is:"

I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh, all I wanna do, is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh, it could be so nice, growin' old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you, feed you
I'll even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh, I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you...

Adam Sandler [I Wanna Grow Old With You]

No comments: