Wednesday, February 4

Let's see. Some updates:

Met up with Vidz on Saturday & we went to Suntec. As usual, Tiffy & Wifey last minute couldn't make it. So it was me & Vidz. But it was fun still! We spent half the day laughing at Le Coq Sportif. Haha. Would you like a Le Coq shirt? Oh, you've got a Le Coq cap! Ewch. Haha...& we were trying to determine the prices of our reputations by picking up real horrible looking shoes & daring each other to wear them on the streets for a certain amount of money. Haha...everything's funny with Vidz!
& we ate at SoupKitchen, which is so nice. You pay 3.90 for a small bowl of soup & a drink, & the bread is like free flow & we kept cutting the bread & slathering the slices with creamy butter. Yum yum! I bought a ring & a pair of earrings, due to some circumstances. *clears throat* Haha...yes Vidz, FOCUS! Haha...& whee! Went Topshop with Vidz & bought even more underwear! This is bad. I seem to have a fetish for them! Lol...

Sunday, went Queensway with Farhan & Darrelle to snoop around the shops & trying to find out stuff on soccer boots. In the end, we took some photos, wrote down some prices & we went to the arcade & started looking at stuff. & I bought more lingerie! I'm going quite mad. Haha...& oh, Felicia is like working at this accessories shop at Queensway! We didn't even know. That girl's moonlighting! Tsk! Lol...

Monday, our 1st month. Happy Monthsary sweets! We met at Lot 1, ate at Gelare, browsed CD-Rama as usual, ogled at Ashton Kutcher, & then hung around a bit.

After that went for a family dinner with some old family friends. We went to this Chinese restaurant at IMM...it was quite funny. This waitress there asked for my number & for about a sec there, I thought my face has the stamp 'LESBIAN' all over it. But apparently, she's not the one who wants it. Whew. So yeah, I do look straight ok? What am I saying? I AM straight. Haha...but yeah, that scenario was amusing.

Okie dokie, today, had marketing & grammar tests. The marketing test was more or less a breeze, as it was like this paper of 20 MCQ questions. & Jerome Lo is just such a hilarious guy. He is hilarious even without trying. Lol...but the grammar test was a killer. It was a KILLER. 2 & 3/4 hours. Compared to the 20 mins in marketing test. It was crazy. I mean, ok, for the passage, you correct the passage right, you get 1 mark. You correct it wrong, you get negative 2. So yepz, honestly, if you knew nuts, the best choice would be to leave the damn thing. Haha...I think I screwed up bad. Oh wells. There's still the reaction paper.

& Dan, Felicia & Ayu came over for a while to do SocPsych. We're more or less done with it. Then took a cab to school again for PSF. Bloody tired now. Loads of 'dancing' in PSF today. The whole 'let your imagination run wild' kinda dance. Lol...so me & Sammie were being spastic as usual. Haha...no surprises there!

Yupz, bushed now. & bloody hell. CATS tomorrow.

I guess you've heard
I guess you know
In time I'd have told you
But I guess I'm too slow
It's overly romantic
But I know that it's real
I hope you don't mind
If I say what I feel
It's like I'm in somebody else's dream
This could not be happening to me

But you were there
& you were everything I'd never see
You woke me up from this long and endless sleep
I was alone
I opened my eyes & you were there

Don't be alarmed
No don't be concerned
I don't want to change things
Leave them just as they were
I mean nothing's really different
It's me who feels strange
I'm always lost for words
When someone mentions your name
I know I'll get over this for sure
I'm not the type who dreams
There could be more

Can I take your smile home with me?
Or the magic in your hair

The rain has stopped
The storm has passed
Look at all the colors
Now the sun's here at last
I suppose that you'd be leaving
But I want you to know
Part of you stays with me
Even after you go
Like an actor playing someone else's scene
This could not be happening to me

Ooh...I'm not alone
Ooh...I'm not alone
I opened my eyes & you were there

Southern Sons [You Were There]

No comments: