Wednesday, March 24

J Lo tried annoying me today...all those crap about Raul divorcing his wife. For a moment there, I was taken in. Does he have to tell jokes with a bloody poker face?! Alright, drats. I'm just gullible ok? Same old, same old. He couldn't stop laughing...kept saying stuff about Raul's nose being like exhaust pipes, penguin's beak...(yes, I can feel Tiara's wrath). Annoying lah. Kept bursting into laughter with Farhan. Eargh.

Came home, concussed for about 3 hours or so. Woke up, went like, 'OH MY GOD. I'm crying.' & realized I went to bed with my contacts on & my eyes hurt so I teared involuntarily. What a major idiot. Then headed back to school for PSF. It rained. So what else is new? Sigh...PSF today was way more interesting with Fadhil. Somehow, like what YiYing said, I feel as though I've learnt so much more today than I did the past couple of months. But yeah, something was creepy. We were supposed to see our 'watcher' in our mind's eye, & then follow whatever our 'watcher' does. & my 'watcher' was staring intently at me & pointing at something. & I just went like, 'Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.' I suppose I've watched too many horror movies(The Eye 2! EARGH!!!)...

I'm going to start keeping an injury count. I realize I gain new bruises & cuts everyday. It's creepy when you don't even know how they come about. Maybe I'm just accident prone...

Hmmm. As for my previous blog entry...just ignore it lah. Feel bad about actually feeling anything at all. Ironical. I just can't fathom myself. Weird. Gotta keep a rein, get a grasp on my emotions before they have a life of their own. Oh wait. They already do. Oh wells. Haha...

Oh oh. New link up. It's to Shaun's blog. My classmate has just been renamed ShaunTeo in my links section to avoid confusion. Lol...

Click HERE for Shaun's blog! :)

Injury Count: 1 big bruise on left ankle
Source: No idea at all

It don't matter to me
If you really feel that
You need sometime to be free
Time to go out searching for yourself
Hoping to find time to go to find

& it don't matter to me
If you take up with someone
Who's better than me
Coz' your happiness is all I wamt
For you to find peace, your peace of mind

Lotta people have an ego hang-up
Coz' they want to be the only one
How many came before it really doesn't matter
Just as long as you're the last
Everybody's moving on & try to find out
Who's been missing in the past

& it don't matter to me
If your searching brings you back together with me
Coz' there'll always be
An empty room waiting for you
An open heart waiting for you
Time is on my side
Coz' it don't matter to me
It don't matter to me

David Gates [It Don't Matter To Me]

No comments: