Monday, March 22

I know it's only a plot. But then it hurts. I'd be lying if I were to say it doesn't affect me at all. & what right do I have to feel this way? However, it's just this tiny wee bit in me. Just a mite hurt. Ah whatever. It's just me...once again.

Hmmm. So, am I happy now? I suppose I am. But I'm feeling a little incomplete. Am I satisfied with this situation? Beats me. Sometimes, I just don't know what I want.

WHAT DO YOU WANT, SAM?


Something happened along the way
What used to be happy was sad
Something happened along the way
& yesterday was all we had
& oh after the love has gone
How could you lead me on
& not let me stay around
Oh oh oh after the love has gone
What used to be right is wrong
Can love that's lost be found

Earth, Wind & Fire [After The Love Has Gone]

No comments: