Wednesday, March 17

Went out with Shaun(not my classmate, as in, another friend)...went to watch 'Big Fish' at Cine. He's such a gentleman. :) 'Big Fish' was ok...I think 'Butterfly Effect' is still better! Then went to have dinner at Pasta Cafe. So funny! We actually wanted to go Swensens, went in, then changed our minds. Haha...after which we went to the Singapore River(wow! A Merlion! Aye, isn't it at Sentosa? Haha...) & sat for a while. Beautiful atmosphere...the breeze, the surroundings, the waves...it was so nice. We just crapped & laughed a lot...heh...he sent me home...really sweet fellow. :) Thanks Shaun!

Bumped into Hong when we were leaving Cine. He didn't look too happy to see me. He stopped for a while(stunned I suppose), & I stopped in my tracks too. He waved & I said hi & we went on our way. I felt so weird. This weird flip flop inside my stomach. It's nothing...not that I feel anything for him. Just a little sad we're reduced to this state. Almost stranger like. Sigh...

When I see you smile
I can face the world
Oh, you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light
Oh, I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Baby, when I see you smile at me

Bad English [When I See You Smile]

No comments: