Friday, April 9

Happy Good Friday. Happy Easter in advance. Whatever.

Hmm, he has become noticeably cold towards me. I think he's mad at me or something. About me being selfish, I suppose? Sigh. Oh wells. I don't know what to do.

Have done nothing today. Will still be doing nothing for the rest of the day. Eargh. But tomorrow's gonna be a busy busy day. Library the entire day, & then dinner with Ju. Finally get to meet up with my twin for dinner...

Let me just go mope around for the rest of the day.

You can't manufacture a miracle
The silence was pitiful that day
& love is getting too cynical
Passion's just physical - these days
You analyze everyone you meet
But get no sign - the loving kind
Every night you admit defeat
& cry yourself blind

Robbie Williams [Something Beautiful]

No comments: