Saturday, April 17

My comp went mad. It went anti-blog? Well, it can access http://www.abyssofinsanity.blogspot.com. But with the www in it, 'blogspot is unavailable'. Stupid piece of crap.

I'm just in a FOUL mood. JPL got booted out. MY Jon Peter Lewis. I mean, I rushed home EVERY Wednesday to watch him. Even if I was out with my friends, I would make sure I get home by 10, be it by bus, MRT, cab or space shuttle. I would be on time to watch my JPL. Other than him, I can't be bothered with anyone else. But he's booted out. I don't feel like watching American Idol anymore. No point. No one in there worth watching. Eargh. I'm so upset! If he had cried, I would have too! I would have sobbed my eyes out, take the next flight to America, & offer to marry him if it makes him feel better. (Sorry, it's actually to my own benefit) Me & Ayu have been wailing for hours non-stop. The first thing to do when I see Ayu in school again. Fall into each other's arms & cry. Hahas. I'm gonna miss that toothy grin. That mussed up hair. That wide eyes. Those wriggly eyebrows. That funky dance. Someone confer a title to JPL please. He's JPL. THE JPL. Not just plain ol' Jon Peter Lewis. He's J. P. L. Give him a throne! Throw in a crown too while you're at it! & we shall be known as the Fellowship of JPL. We will join forces with others to get JPL to cut an album. We will use our light sabers to destroy everyone else. Destroy Fantasia. Destroy Degarmo. Destroy John Stevens. DESTROY! Destroy anyone who denies King JPL. Anyone who wants residency in the Planet JPL, please leave a note.

Flash is killing me. Writ Comm is killing me. On a side note, Marketing is over & done with. Let's cross our fingers & pray for a reasonably ok grade.

Yepz, went out with Eng Long yesterday. & Sheere came along for a while too. We sat at CoffeeBean at Lot 1, then Sheere went home. So me & Eng Long popped down to Bukit Panjang Plaza thinking there's a Swensen's there but that blasted place had just been shut down. Some stupid new shop taking over it. So yeah, I was jinxed I suppose. We ended up buying a 1 pint tub of Swensen's Double Cream Cookie from NTUC & we went to Macs & sat down & wolfed it down. Not exactly wolfed it down. But yeah, it was a lot of ice-cream. We slowed down & had to resort to coercing each other to eat the last bit. & then he sent me home. Amusing. What's up with guys? Prolly think we girls can't go home ourselves after 7 pm. Hahas. & yeah, was kinda nervous & jittery about something yesterday but I'm glad it's all over.

In a really foul mood today. But on the other hand, it's my daddy's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY pop! I bought him a coffee cake from Bengawan Solo. & we went for dinner. I'm so stuffed. Belch.

I don't have the mood to blog anymore. The next couple of days would be dedicated to King JPL. I hereby declare 16th April as JPL Day. Thou shalt listen to JPL music. Thou shalt looketh at JPL & JPL alone. I'm gonna have tons of JPL pics in my comp to switch around while I mope his departure. I'm such a moper!

The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there & they began to wail
The band was jumpin' & the joint began to swing
You should've heard those knocked out jailbirds sing
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancing to the Jailhouse Rock

Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone
Little Joe was blowing on the slide trombone
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang
The whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

Number forty-seven said to number three:
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see
I sure would be delighted with your company
Come on & do the Jailhouse Rock with me."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancing to the Jailhouse Rock

The sad sack was a sittin' on a block of stone
Way over in the corner weepin' all alone
The warden said, "Hey, buddy, don't you be no square
If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancing to the Jailhouse Rock

Shifty Henry said to Bugs, "For Heaven's sake,
No one's looking, now's our chance to make a break."
Bugsy turned to Shifty & he said, "Nix nix,
I wanna stick around a while & get my kicks."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancing to the Jailhouse Rock.
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

Jon Peter Lewis(Yes you see it right. I shan't put it as Elvis.) [Jailhouse Rock]

No comments: