Tuesday, May 11

This is so stupid! They changed the entire blogger site & I couldn't find the place to post because I thought that the header thing was an example blog. It took me so long to realize that it's my blog! *smacks forehead* 1 word. Dumb.

Went to Aljunied today for some job interview thing. Lost my way in Dhoby Gaut MRT station because I couldn't find the train to the East & then realized I had to take to City Hall & change train. Bah. & the job turned out to be some credit card promoter thing. I'm so not gonna take up a job without basic pay. Haha...& I bumped into Sijia there. She came late & she walked into the room & I was like, 'Ehhhh???' Haha...

Hmmm...was Mothers' Day on Sunday. We just took her out for dinner & I gave her a card & she seemed really pleased with the card coz' it has been some time since I've gotten her a card!

Had tuition yesterday & today. I tell you, nothing beats the immense satisfaction you get when you see the kids progress. When Nicholas did his Word Problems without my help & got them correct, I was so frigging happy! I was happier than him! & Bryan managed to do his revision & got an 86 & I was like 'Wheeee!'. He usually gets like 60+ or 70+ for his Maths. & 86 is like wow! :)

Tomorrow I get to got out with Vidz, Liana & Nora! Haven't seen them for so so long! Can see Vidz again! I miss my polluting partner too much! Heh...happy happy!

I've been watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows
For my time
I've been searching
I've been living
For tomorrows
All my life

The Rasmus [In The Shadows]

No comments: