Tuesday, June 22

'Around the World in 80 Days' isn't too bad...Jackie Chan still retains some of his appeal. & he's got loads of people to guest star like Owen Wilson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Macy Gray, Rob Schneider, Karen Mok, Sammo Hung, Daniel Wu & all those. So all in all, slapstick humour. But ain't in a bad way.

Watched that with ZhiWei at Sun Plaza...the seats there are fab. Then we watched 'Shrek 2' & yepz, movie marathon. Didn't even eat. Lol...come to think about it, I only had a Fire Floss bread the entire day today coz' I woke up late & missed breakky. Gee. & yeap...hung out a bit then I cabbed home. I'm bloody tired. 'No regrets?' I suppose not. I don't know. Don't ask me!

So hmmm, yeah...haha...gee, I don't know. I'm going nutters. Had a 2 hour conversation with Ting. So glad to be able to talk to her...she was trying to help me analyze. But hey, there's nothing to analyze I suppose. No implications. So there's absolutely zero to analzye. I could be wrong in one of my previous beliefs. & that wrong is gonna haunt me if I don't do something about it. But then again, do something about what? There's nothing at all! Though I'm all excited. Haha. It's just a stupid thing I'm excited about. So yeah...that's all there is to it. I'm so tired. I'd better go to bed soon...

On a sidenote, I bought the Michael Buble album instead of Jamie Callum! Lol...oh wells.

Oh, oh, hold me now (hold me in your lovin' arms)
Oh warm my heart (warm my cold & tired heart)
Stay with me (ooh stay with me)
Let lovin' start, let lovin' start

The Thompson Twins [Hold Me Now]

No comments: