Tuesday, June 22

HAHA! That Singaporean family we met in HongKong called me. The dad I mean. He asked me whether I have any ways to motivate his kids to study because he said me & my bro seem very well-behaved. Haha! He was asking me how to get his son to study because his Ns was coming & all. Then I suggested study groups & suspended privilgese & such. & he said I'm matured for my age. HAHA! I almost died laughing. But no, I couldn't laugh. Gee. Haha...

Was watching the Michael Buble's DVD. He's a ladies' man I tell you. He's such a charmer. His female fans were squealing his name & he went up to them & went, 'I love you too honies. *muacks muacks muacks*' Sounds cheesy but he was way smooth. Gee. He didn't strike me as such a ladies' man.

Nothing to think through, nothing to think through. Seriously speaking, I'm turning into a person I would HATE. God. It's a bloody vicious cycle. I said no way am I gonna let these sort of things happen again. But then, it happens! & who am I to blame? I brought it upon myself. Eargh eargh. & the worst thing is, I'm not even sorry about it! I'm turning into someone really really vile.

Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away

Michael Buble [Come Fly With Me]

No comments: