Wednesday, June 30

Damn bloody mad today. Phone call which totally made my already wretched day worse. Don't know how to burn the CD? Ask your bloody son then! I AM OF SANE MIND. I will not go to your place to teach you how to burn the goddamn CD. Actually, what made me really mad is how I have to like go all polite & all hypocritical when I'm talking to him coz' well, there's this respect for the elderly you see. Or I would have given him my 2 cents worth & he would really have gotten it then. One more time & I swear he wishes he was never born.

I managed to push it off on Monday. I don't know how long more I can hold off, hopefully as long as possible. & yes, I have made myself vow never to do what I did again. & when asked again, I'll probably just let him know. It's just not considerate to others. & it's doing damage to me. It's not exactly boosting my morale up to a high anyway. Sure, the immediate feeling was euphoria, after which was replaced by a tinge of guilt, & then the full blast of remorse. I'll bloody change. Even if it kills me.

Long day today. I officially hate Tuesdays. Lectures from 8AM to 5PM. My ass hurts. I don't think I like this sem's modules much. In fact, I don't think I like this sem much. *sigh*

Yesterday was the 1st day, & it was IS day & I was quite wrong in thinking that I would be in a room full of strangers. On the contrary, Life Sciences was infested with MCM students. Which is good of coz'! Dan & Elle for PQS, Dan, Ayu, Trina & Eigene for Life Sciences. Seems to be perking up a little. Met Lyrad at Bukit Panjang Plaza yesterday to pass him something.

Met Lyrad again today after PSF to pass him the Harry Potter books. Went to KAP to eat with YiYing, Skye & Rashad as well. Gee, I was in quite a mood. Vented a little & all. Apparently, my mood swings are scary. Are they? Are they?

This year's love it'll last
Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own too long
When ya hold me like you do
It feels so right
I start to forget
How my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets flowing
Feeling like ya can't go on

Turning circles when time again
It cuts like a knife oh now
If ya love me got to know for sure
Coz' it takes something more this time
Than sweet sweet lies
Before I open up my arms & fall
Losing all control
Every dream inside my soul
When ya kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet

This year's love it'll last
This year's love it'll last

Coz' who's to worry
If our hearts get torn
When that hurt gets flowing
Don't ya know this life goes on
Won't ya kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet

This year's love it'll last
This year's love it'll last
This year's love it'll last
This year's love it'll last

David Gray [This Year's Love]

No comments: