Wednesday, June 23

Eargh! Go away you sick perverted twisted old codger. You're old enough to be my dad! I don't want to know that you're lonely or that you can't communicate with your wife! Go tell someone else! Don't tell me! GO AWAY!

Grrr. Just needed to vent. Someone stepped on my tail.

On a lighter note, my playlist has been tweaked a little. :)

Anyway, Italy got kicked out of Euro 2004 as well! I know I shouldn't be evil but it makes me feel good that Spain has company. I'm still upset about Spain's loss but Italy's loss is sort of a consolation. Afterall, I kinda like Sweden. Anders Svensson! & Italy is coming across as a whiny team. When they got dumped out of Euro, they blamed the whole world except for themselves. HONESTLY. Well, they need to reflect on how good (or not) they were during the first few group matches. & Totti's spitting incident. No wonder they were chucked out. Well, too bad for them!

Busy days coming ahead. Tomorrow gotta lunch with my 'husband' Dennis & maybe my 'brother' ZhangYang as well. After which, meeting Andre & Bernard for C.A.N. Cafe. Haha...Friday will be the car exhibition at Expo & the PSF play with Lyrad. Sat will be shopping with Vidz & possibly Tiara(my brudder's girlfriend). So yepz! :) Good good. Keep myself busy.

Lol...yeah, I'm so used to this being taken for granted thing so it's ok. I wouldn't fret so much about it. There's nothing for me to fret about anyway. I brought it upon myself.

The full lyrics for 'Hold Me Now'. Well, I know I posted it once but I just simply LOVE this song. The original one by the Thompson Twins sounds a bit too retro but the Wayne Wonder is just fab. It's on repeat mode now.

I have a picture pinned to my wall
An image of you & of me & we're laughing
With love at it all
But look at our life now, we're tattered and torn
We fuss & we fight & delight in the tears
That we cry until dawn

Hold me now
Warm my heart
Stay with me
Let lovin' start, let lovin' start

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find
So perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah, go far away
But you know that there's nowhere that I'd rather be
Than with you here today

Hold me now
Warm my heart
Stay with me
Let lovin' start, let lovin' start

You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know that I do & that this is just one of those games that we play
So I'll sing you a new song, please don't cry any more
I'll ask your forgiveness though
I don't know just what I'm asking it for

Hold me now
Warm my heart
Stay with me
Let lovin' start, let lovin' start

Wayne Wonder [Hold Me Now]

No comments: