Friday, June 25

Ok, out to meet people today. Met my 'husband' in Cine for Pastamania. & I found out that they actually have VIP cards! Was kinda peeved coz' I had to ask before they explained to me about it. Like hello? What kind of service is this? But it's good to meet up with Dennis. We had a good chat, & things are going his way so far. :) Wasn't in his Skanky suit though. Haha!

Then met up with Bernard & Andre(w) in Taka & they had Yoshi while I tried the Mos's strawberries. They are fab. But gave me major brain freezes. They were so damn cold! & I popped it like in its entirity into my mouth & my teeth ached & all. Haha! & I'm not used to Bernard sans floppy hair. Cannot associate.

Cabbed down to Pool Fuzion near Sim Lim & I watched them play. After which we walked to C.A.N. Cafe some distance away. I miss that place! Had drinks & chatted a little. & we saw another ex-colleague working at C.A.N. Cafe. Coincidences work in a strange way. & Andre & me kept giving Bernard 'the eye' when he was on the phone. Scandalous!

Bernard gave us a lift in the cab to OUB & went off to meet his friends while Andre accompanied me to town once again. Walked around again & bought more strawberries because of the $1.60 in coins which were so hard to get rid off. I have to mention what Andre did was fascinating. He went in, I gave him another 40 cents so we're able to buy 6, & he placed the coins into 2 piles on the counter, & the poor girl started counting & he walked out with his shoulders shaking & going 'Mwahahahahaha' in that evil stepmother way. He amuses me sometimes. Haha...then off to Heeren where Dennis came with ZhangYang to pick me up. Dennis's in his Skanky shirt?!

Offered them the Mos' strawberries & ZhangYang had a huge reaction. 'Whoa whoa whoa. This is GOOD SHIT!' They drove all the way to Holland Vi to eat. Met up with about 5 of their friends...& had a good laugh. They're all hilarious people. I did enjoy myself. You know, just forget everything & laugh with them. Or laugh along with them when they laugh at me as well. They're evil, but a good bunch of laughs. I laughed so much, my jaws ache. Lol...

Yepz, then Dennis drove me home coz' I couldn't join them for the soccer match. Heh...hopefully, can meet up with them soon enough.

Tomorrow's another whole day! & Lyrad failed in trying to surprise me again. Gee, he seriously kept slipping up. Haha! *points & laughs* Ok, I shan't do that. It's rude. :)Okie dokie, car exhibit tomorrow! I was high today & Dennis commented that I was dropped on the head since birth so I was a confused baby & what not. Bleargh. Fine. I'm confused AND I'm high. Fair enough?

Girl I've been searchin so long through this world
Trying to find someone who could be
What my picture of love was to me
& you came along

When I saw you I knew you were the one
The love that I've been dreamin of

I've been waiting for you
All my life for somebody who
Makes me feel the way I feel when I'm with you, baby
Have you been waiting too
Coz' I've been waiting for you

Girl I've been saving my love all this time
Coz' I knew someday I would find
The one that I've loved for so long in my mind

From the moment that I looked in your eyes
I saw the girl I've loved all my life

I've been waiting for you
All my life for somebody who
Makes me feel the way I feel when I'm with you, baby
Have you been waiting too
Coz' I've been waiting for you

Now that I've found you I just cant let you go
No no no
Oh there's just one thing I want you to know

I've been waiting for you
All my life waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life waiting for you
When I saw you I knew you were the one
The love that I've been dreaming of

I've been waiting for you
All my life for somebody who
Makes me feel the way I feel when I'm with you, baby
Have you been waiting too
Coz' I've been waiting for you

I've been waiting for you
All my life waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life waiting for you
I've been waiting for you
All my life waiting for you

Guys Next Door [I've Been Waiting For You]

No comments: