Saturday, June 26

Oh jeez, I'm falling asleep even while I'm typing this. Well, I woke up at 7.30AM! Suppose to meet someone at 9AM but he overslept. Called me at 9.20 said he just woke up. *clears throat* Haha...it's ok, so in the end, Lyrad reached at 10AM(supersonic speed or something?) & we headed to town for a spot of shopping & movies!

& then I received a call which got me off to quite a bad start. Look, I know it was raining. & even if I DID need a lift, I wouldn't even ask you, you crazy old perv. I'd rather take a cab. Honestly! See, I was supposed to get some stuff from this fella & I told him I'm going to school today so I could drop by(hopefully with a friend) to get it & he called & asked whether I was on my way to school & whether I needed a lift. & to make things worse, he hasn't even prepared the stuff yet so I need to get another friend to collect with me another time. EARGH! SERIOUSLY!

So, went to Wisma & Taka & bought more Mos strawberries(12 of them in all, which 11 melted in the car so in the end, I had to throw them away), bought a Mango top(which Lyrad was surprised I didn't even try it on. I just picked it up & headed for the counter. Lol...) & a card & some stuff.

Lyrad drove to PS coz' we were too lazy to walk. Lol...ate at Pastamania(consecutive!) & watched 'The Day After Tomorrow'. I'm traumatized by that show. It was so goddamn real. & the theatre was freezing & I kept imagining that it was snowing outside or something. This show is so gripping, & you can so relate to it. I'm still traumatized by it!

We went to Expo for the car exhibition. & I was ogling at the hot chicks more than the cars. They all look the same to me. 2/4 doors, 4 wheels, engine. So I couldn't really differentiate them. But 1 thing I know for sure. The Lamborghini is BLOODY nice. & there were like pink & purple sports cars! Too lazy to upload. Another day perhaps.

Went to school for the PSF play. It all ended up well for them. They acted really well! & they were so funny! Amidst of hoots of laughter, their faces remained stoic. Which is impressive of coz'. I had a hoot watching it. & then hung around a bit for reception & then Lyrad found the way(with difficulty, may I add) to Holland Vi. But I did the guiding! & got us all in 1 piece there. See, not so bad afterall!

The crowd at Walas was slightly different today. But the band's still pretty good. Met Dennis, Zhang Yang & the usual gang. Bopped along to the music for about 45 mins, & then went out for a breather & didn't manage to get back into Walas again. Some stuff happened & it was all a rather awkward moment for some of us. But I hope everything turns out ok with them. I don't wish to see good friends of mine this angry. It wasn't an internal brawl. Just some personal problems. A round of hugs & me & Lyrad decided to head back home. Too tired to continue.

Really really fun day. Laughing at Lyrad & his street directory. But it was coupled with tons of whining from me. I think I'm falling sick. I've got a TERRIBLE sore throat, a blocked nose, a headache which plays hide & seek with me, & a stomach ache which joins the headache in the game. So anyway, came home, tired out & slightly surprised at something I read. Hmmm, excuse me but I've got a letter to write.

Nothing's so loud
As hearing when we lie
The truth is not kind
& you've said neither am I
But the air outside so soft is saying everything
Everything

All I want is to feel this way
To be this close, to feel the same
All I want is to feel this way
The evening speaks, I feel it say

Nothing's so cold
As closing the heart when all we need
Is to free the soul
But we wouldn't be that brave I know
& the air outside so soft, confessing everything
Everything

All I want is to feel this way
To be this close, to feel the same
All I want is to feel this way
The evening speaks, I feel it say

& it won't matter now
Whatever happens will be
Though the air speaks of all we'll never be
It won't trouble me

All I want is to feel this way
To be this close, to feel the same
All I want is to feel this way
The evening speaks, I feel it say

& it feels so close
Let it take me in
Let it hold me so
I can feel it say

Toad The Wet Sprocket [All I Want]

Probably posted this song long before but EIC sang it just now! Woohoo!

No comments: