Sunday, June 27

Sweden lost to Netherlands through penalties. Shit. & it was sudden-death as well. It's ok, we still have Greece & Czech Republic!

Right, anyway, went shopping with Vidz yesterday. Met up at Cine for...(you-guess-it) Pastamania. 3 consecutive days! But Vidz didn't like her pasta & it was untouched. It was too dry & cheesy. Then headed to Lido for the movie 'Godsend'. Good lord, whenever I'm with that girl, we say or do the strangest things.

Me: I bought a Mango top yesterday!
Vidz: Really? From where?
Me: Erm, from Mango?
Vidz: Oh yah! Haha!


& that movie seriously left me with the possibility of a heart attack. I thought it's supposed to be about cloning! It was closer to being a bloody horror movie! & there were all these really funny guys yelling & squealing at the oddest times, causing gales of laughter from the rest of us. & Vidz kept saying, 'Cloning show, Sam! Yeah, the first 5 mins was about cloning!' & then, 'Get your facts right next time eh? Haha!' I was left cowering into my jacket, muttering to myself like, 'I think he's going to kill his parents. I think he's going to die. I think we should leave.' & 'Why don't they all die & we can live happily ever after? Let's watch a Disney movie after this.' & Vidz had to explain to me parts which I had my face in the jacket. Bloody hell. CLONING MOVIE MY ARSE!

Headed to Far East but didn't get anything there except for ummm, some Bonds stuff at 77th Street. Lol! Then we decided to go to Suntec & promptly took a train there. Walked Citylink & decided to try my luck at the Flash & Splash there for the Roxy backpack I wanted(went to Surfbabes with Lyrad on Friday but that bag I wanted was gone!) & guess what? They have it! But Vidz chose another colour for me though. It's large but I love it. A little hard to part with the money though. It was about 60 bucks. Lol...

Then went looking for SoupWorks but jeez! It was closed. So we ate at the cafe next to SoupWorks. & they've got something like SoupWorks' too. The soup & the freeflow of bread. I got some Clam Chowder & Vidz got some Pumpkin soup & we were greedy so we cut ourselves loads of bread & then the soups were too thick & we couldn't finish & the bread was hard & stale so we tried hiding the bread in the soup. But failed in doing so when we realized all we managed was to create lumpy soups. & we decided to feedback to that cafe that their bread's stale but we didn't have a pen. & being us, we decided to go ahead with it anyway. Using a straw & her pumpkin soup, we scribbled a message on the white plate which the untouched slices of bread were on. With difficulty, we wrote out, 'Your bread is stale'. & collapsed into hysterical laughter. Had to run away from that place before the staff approached to clear the table. That was the strangest thing we did. Couldn't stop laughing about it. Laughed so much we almost died.

Went to Pierre Cardin in Carrefour & yepz, got my stuff! & Vidz had an attitude. She almost bumped into a kid & went, 'Dude, move it!' & then realized she was a little loud about it. I love the stuff I bought! Haha...they're oh so funky! & I'm happy since I've wanted to get them long ago! Yepz! Spent more than 100 bucks yesterday but it's alright, I've got most of the stuff I've wanted. So now I have to wait for my next tuition pay. I'm happy, well, as happy as a hippo!

Tuition in 1 hour's time. 3 bloody hours of yelling at the kids. Oh wells!

I can see the pain living in your eyes
& I know how hard you try
You deserve to have so much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
& I'll never criticize
All you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure I'm worthy of
Losing you is painful to me

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say, but goodbye

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say goodbye

Air Supply [Goodbye]

No comments: