Tuesday, July 6

Boring boring boring Monday. Why oh why do we have Belinda to teach Life Sciences? Harlie was lamenting that she chose the module coz' Belinda sounds like a young, sprightly tutor. She turns out to be the exact opposite. Life Sciences is interesting shit, like Biology but she makes it SO BORING! Anyway, Dan & I decided to do our project on the gay gene. Haha! & PQS was equally boring. I still have no idea what PQS is all about. We were all so bored Dan actually scribbled down(on his notebook) something about killing me twice & hiding my body. He's really strange at times. & he talks to himself. Brrr. Ok, that's not fair. I talk to myself too! Haha! :D

Elyas is like dealing in some illegal trading. Went to meet him near the Sports Complex to get the Advertising book & YouJin was there too, & I watched the 2 of them haggle like market ah sohs with amusement. It was funny. But yepz, I got my book at a good price & the book's in reasonably good condition as well!

Went down to PS to meet Daryl, looking forward to gorging myself at the Food Fest. I got there, & realized the stalls were all gone. I just stood there looking absolutely stunned. & I was pretty mad. Met Sam Toh then & he joined us for pasta. Haven't seen that guy for ages & he's so skinny now! Not that he wasn't before but he's like soooo absolutely THIN now. Goodness. Did Canada starve you or something? I stole some really cool cards from him like the Canadian bus card. It's way cool. & we went to play some games but Sam Toh had to leave for dinner. Gotta meet up with him soon. A lot of catching up to do! :) So Daryl & I walked around a bit, bumped into his friends at Bloomington. Lotsa staring. Haha...& he accompanied me home & we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza & woohoo, there was a mini Food Fest there as well! I bought this thing where they have little pieces of apples coated with warm, melted Belgian chocolate topped with Oreo crumbs. It was heaven on earth. Sinful pleasure. The chocolate was just absolutely fabulous. I wanna get more of that! Haha! Anyway, today ended better than Friday when I had Pogrebins attacking me. Daryl says the strangest things too! He paid for this loaf of bread I had to buy for the family & it was 1 buck+ & we weren't sure exactly how much & he refused to take my money.

Daryl: Just take it that I treat your family to bread!
Me: Erm, ok. I'll treat your family to bread next time too!

& Vidz was strange too! We were talking about CDs on MSN. & she said, "If you don't like your CDs after some time, use them as coasters! Expensive coasters!" Surely, you use your CDs as coasters???

Right. Got home at 10+ so here I am, still gloating about the fact that Greece won. GREECE WON! *points at Trina & Ayu & laugh* Erm, ok. I shall be nice. *points at crying Ronaldo & laugh*

Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you
Coz' all that's left has gone away & there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won
Oh

Give me back my point of view coz' I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say, what should I do?
Well you choose

Oh, look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won
Oh, look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Take my photo of the wall if it just won't sing for you
Coz' all that's left has gone away & there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone,
Oh well, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won
Oh, look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Jet [Look What You've Done]

No comments: