Friday, July 23

Daryl came to my school again & we ended up watching 'Connie & Carla' at PS. Wanted to watch 'Supersize Me' but they didn't have it there! Drats. But 'Connie & Carla' is really good. They're funny in an un-lame way, at least. It has a very genuine feeling to it. & some of the viewers actually appplauded after some of the song & dance segments that Connie & Carla did. But the ending's rather abrupt. It's like, 'That's it? HUH?' But good show nonetheless.

We ate at - Pastamania. I unwittingly chose a creamy pasta & I almost died eating it. It was so thick & heavy! Eargh. That was way stupid.

Went to that area with all those blue lights. I have no idea what it's called but it's a fab place. Sat there enjoying the breeze & almost fell asleep. So had to go home.

It took such a long time for us to say goodbye. We took the lift quite a number of times. Went to the 10th floor, then down to the 1st again. Repeat. Repeat. It's like, neeed toooo speeeend moooore tiiiiime tooogetheeeeeer. Haha! So we did! We spent another half an hour together. Lol...& we're going to look for Uncle Steven at Coro tomorrow. Gotta spend more time before he enlists. The dreaded thing.

Quote
Daryl: *looks down from the 24th floor* Kian Gap's gonna jump tomorrow.
Me: WHAT?! *stares at him in shock*
Daryl: Night jump, night jump!
Me: *convulsions*

I think he gave me a heart attack. That was scary.

Saturday will be spent doing the Lit Review thang for Media Research. That awful boring subject.

Shall go to bed now. My bed smells fantastic because Andro who got drowned in Crave today is perched on the edge of my bed. I love that smell. Smell smell smell. Inhale inhale inhale.

I love your smell! & today was different wasn't it? But no one's complaining! :)

When I first held you I was cold
A melting snowman I was told
That there was no one there to hold
Before, I swore, that I would be alone forever more
 
Oh, wow, look at you now
Flowers in the window
It's such a lovely day & I'm glad you feel the same
Coz' to stand up, out in the crowd
You are one in a million
& I love you so
Let's watch the flowers grow
 
There is no reason to feel bad
But there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, mad
It's just a bunch of feelings that we have to hold 
But I am here to help you with the load

 
Oh, wow, look at you now
Flowers in the window
It's such a lovely day 
& I'm glad you feel the same
Coz' to stand up, out in the crowd
You are one in a million
& I love you so
Let's watch the flowers grow
So now we're here and now is fine
So far away from there & there is time, time, time
To plant new seeds & watch them grow
So there'll be flowers in the window when we go

 
Oh, wow, look at us now
Flowers in the window
It's such a lovely day 
& I'm glad you feel the same
Coz' to stand up, out in the crowd
You are one in a million
& I love you so
Let's watch the flowers grow
Travis [Flowers In The Window]

No comments: