Wednesday, July 14

Daryl on Monday, Daryl on Tuesday. Haha! This is becoming sort of a habit. By the way, I love that jacket! But I'll return it to you on Friday or Sunday okie?

We're meeting so often! But...ah wells! Enlisting soon & all. Sigh, I suppose things will change? I don't know...we'll see.

Situation's has changed. & I'm actually thinking it through. I'm still stuck in an in-between but it's leaning more towards the positive side though. It's only my phobia keeping me back. I can't seem to unlock that phobia & push it out the goddamn window. Too many people have done the same thing & it's hard to trust again. But this time...I really don't know. A little apprehensive but of coz', I pray that my judgement doesn't fail me once again. It has failed me one too many times before.

Wasn't a fantastic day. I was reminded of some stuff during PSF. & I kind of just allowed myself to sit on a cloud & be drifted back into memories. Something I have prevented myself from doing for a long long time. But something just triggered & I had to take that trip down memory lane. Which of coz', didn't do me any good.

I don't know when it happened but he added me. & I didn't notice at all. Until I saw his picture & I had the shock of my life.

I'll know when I've totally let go. That'll be when I no longer feel when I see his picture. When I no longer blanch when I hear his name. When I no longer tear when the mere thought of him creeps into my mind. I'm getting there. Not as successful as I think it'd be. But I'm getting there. I just wish I can speed this up a little so I can move on with other stuff. Other stuff that can actually make me happier than I have been in years.

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can

You're aching, you're breaking
& I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
& I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake & remember my name
But everybody's changing & I don't feel the same

You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Coz' everybody's changing
& I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake & remember my name
But everybody's changing & I don't feel the same

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake & remember my name
But everybody's changing & I don't feel the same

Keane [Everybody's Changing]

No comments: