Monday, July 12

Oh, just read my previous entry & was I suffering from some Pogrebin attack!?

But it's all ok now. I've finished my Media Management essay, I found my Advertising book tucked safely away behind the counter at SIM, did the interview already & that shouting thing was just something small I suppose. People have their bad days? *shrugs* & things have been going pretty well in my opinion.

Met Daryl on Friday to go get my shoes. Went to Novena's Charles & Keith, & Andre(w) came down after work but the pair of shoes I wanted was out of stock. How irritating. So I grabbed another pair. Andre went home, & I dragged Daryl to Pastamania at Cine. Had to go to Carrefour to check out some stuff for advertising so we went to PS, & bumped into Eugenia. & Julz came down for a while because we haven't seen each other for like 9 months & we're supposedly best friends. Lol...decided to head home coz' I was tired. & then, I bumped into Yix on 920! I turned & stared at her, she stared at me & for a split second, we stared at each other. Then we started shrieking. Goodness me. We so need to catch up. I haven't talked to her for so long & we were so close & all. So yepz, bumper day.

Went out with the original Awesome Fivesome yesterday. Eme turned up. She actually did! & to no one's surprise, we went to Pastamania. Well, they agreed to have pasta. I merely suggested. Right Vidz? So we had pasta, talked & laughed a lot, reminisced our Crescent days, & walked around. Vidz & I got both Tiffy & wifey CDs. Had to go meet Dennis for the interview & Desmond was there as well. He is so not a day person. Dennis was happy, & he had every reason to with Audrey & all. Lol...Dez was just his usual dry self. We ended up doing the interview in Dennis's car because it was too noisy everywhere else. I have no idea how to edit this interview because of Dez's many remarks which absolutely cannot go on air. Gah. But yeah, I had to stifle my laughter & it was tough. Dennis dropped me off at PS while I figured out my way to meet Daryl. He was playing LAN. No comments. Haha. But yeah, wanted to go back & meet Vidz & the rest but then they decided to go home so yeah, Daryl & I went to have dinner at Bukit Panjang Plaza. Rather uneventful day but it was another bumper day. Bumped into Jamie! Long lost friend. Yepz, very uneventful. But certain questions here & there. Lol...certain things to make up my mind about. But I'm pretty happy with everything now so probably, all the questions should go to the back of the mind for the time being.

& I just realized Daryl's really sneaky. Smart & sneaky. The invisible text never fails to amaze me. Thanks for letting me know only now! Bah.

Take my hand
Tell me what you are feeling
Understand
This is just the beginning

Although I have to go
It makes me feel like crying
I don't know when I'll see you again

Darling leave a light on for me
I'll be there before you close the door
To give you all the love that you need
Darling leave a light on for me
Coz' when the world takes me away
You are still the air that I breathe

I can't explain, I just don't know
Just how far I have to go
But darling I'll keep the key
Just leave a light on for me

Yes I know
What I'm asking is crazy
You could go
Just get tired of waiting
But if I lose your love
Torn out by my desire
That would be the one regret of my life

Just like a spark lights up the dark
Baby that's your heart

Belinda Carlisle [Leave A Light On]

No comments: