Wednesday, August 11

I managed to meet up with Daryl when he booked out on Monday. Didn't do much actually, we just spent most of the time at his place. But he did spoil my surprise, haha! Wanted to surprise him with a birthday cake as he'll be spending his birthday in camp. I was hoping to like appear at his doorstep or something but he decided to come & pick me up because he borrowed his dad's car. So the surprise didn't exactly work out. & I got him a leather wallet as well but he somehow managed to guess it. Gah. There goes my surprise! Lol...

So yepz, he came to pick me up & he wanted to go J8 walk around so we had to leave the cake in some fridge & he drove to his godma's place & we borrowed the fridge. Walked around J8, got sick of it & went to get the cake on the way back & then, realized that half of the world was there. His grandma & all were there so we stayed for lunch because they insisted as it was not everyday we get to taste Daryl's godfather's cooking. The laksa was really good though. But we hastened off because I felt a mite strange. Haha...it was rather intimidating. But luckily, I wasn't interrogated.

We watched some MTV prank show of some sort, & then cut the birthday cake with the whole blowing candles-making wish-taking pictures procedure, & then his mom came back with his sis. We just lazed around, & we were fiddling with the computer so much we almost forgotten he had to book in & we rushed like hell. Ok, I rushed like hell. I really thought he was going to be late so I cooked instant noodles for him in a hurry, & then kept running all over the place. Haha...& I was called a nag. Bah! So there he went decked out in his No. 4. It sucks to see him head towards the camp gates. 2 freaking weeks if I don't attend his graduation ceremony. But I probably will since his mom messaged me & asked me to attend it so yeah, then I'll probably see him this Sunday then. :)

Today, spent most of the time watching Southpark & we were so engrossed, we almost forgot to attend Advertising lecture. Some things I've learnt watching Southpark:

1. Some things don't matter now, but they will matter in the future.
2. Everyone & everything is important, even if you're a piece of crap. Literally.
3. Miracles do happen, as long as you help make them happen.
4. Friends should put aside their differences & work towards a goal. Or better yet, they can be the Super Best Friends!
5. You believe what you believe. If you don't believe that you exist, you probably don't.
6. 23 babies form a malicious gang.

Them crude cartoons hold such fab morals! & it was a kick watching them say those stuff. Damn it. Why don't we have Southpark in Singapore? Gah.

Random thought: That Annabeth who eventually won Singapore's Brainiest Kid is damn super annoying. Her shrill & grating voice really makes one hair stand & she practically snatched that trophy from little Perry. Erm, I mean, a rather big Perry now. Never mind me. Annabeth is just irritating.

Suppose I said
I am on my best behaviour
& there are times
I lose my worried mind?

Would you want me when
I'm not myself?
Wait it out while I am someone else?

Suppose I said
Colours change for no good reason
& words will go
From poetry to prose

Would you want me when
I'm not myself?
Wait it out while I am someone else?

& I, in time, will come around
I always do for you

Suppose I said
You are my saving grace
John Mayer [Not Myself]

No comments: