Wednesday, August 4

Mope mope mope. Been moping since Daryl enlisted. We spent most part of yesterday together. Went to Junction 8 to meet him after school & we had Pastamania. He refused to let me pay. Gah. I don't like guys paying all the time coz' it feels like I owe them or something. But he insisted on paying yesterday so I was like, 'FINE! Chauvinist.' & he said it's not chauvinistic, but 'gentlemanly'. Whatever you put it hun! Anyway, because of that, I got him a Chocolate Souffle from Sweet Secrets. Wanted to get something for him that's all. & then went to his place, where we lounged around watching VCDs & all. Just spending some quality time together before he enlists. Loads of sighing & moping as well. & he enlisted this morning. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

& we thought he could call me at night when he has spare time but seems like they have to surrender their phones & now, I have no means of contacting him till Monday where he gets to book out for like what, half a day? He called just now before his phone was collected...a few minutes of sulking. Yeah, fine, so NS is not a walk in the park but that doesn't mean we accept it! BAH.

Kinda depressed so went on a food binge again. Got chips, sushi & MOS strawberries from Bukit Panjang Plaza after tuition...walked around idly after that. I'm gonna munch & munch & stop moping.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I won't ask for more than your love
Glenn Medeiros [Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You]

No comments: