Friday, September 3

Ok, this is gonna be a cramped entry which is randomly put together so don't blame me for the flow. Or lack thereof. Haha!

Monday made me realized that both Dan & Trina possess embarrassing CDs!

Ayu thinks I've got cancer, Trina thinks I've got some disease which makes me bruise easily.

Wednesday, skipped tuition & I don't even remember why. Fuzz thinks I've got leukemia.

Yesterday, went PS with Fuzz & Skye after school to get Jamie's birthdat prezzie & we got her a Happy House tee. I got one for myself too! Surprisingly passed my Newswriting Field Assignment 1 with a C+.

Today, came home even though Media Management was cancelled. Failed my financial test as I expected. Came home & had a good nap, something which I seriously lack. & I actually finished writing my radio script even though my Dalet test is not until the week after next! So shall start researching for Field Assignment 2.

Tomorrow's Saturday & Daryl's booking out. Yay!

Ting asked me what's the longest English word & I thought it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocios. But she said she though it's disestablishmentarianism. I asked my brother & he said it's floccinaucinihilipilification. So I realized it really depends on what you think is a proper word. In fact, there's apparently a chemical compound which consists of 1913 letters! Utter madness.

& oh. Internet has lost its importance. Why else would it's capital letter be dropped? So now it's the internet, not the Internet. How sad.

Ohhhh
It seems like I can finally
Rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhh
It's as if you know me better
Than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
Ashlee Simpson [Pieces Of Me]

No comments: