Tuesday, September 7

Wow. Dead beat. Did the survey thingy at Bishan & boy, did I feel like those annoying people who pester you to sign up for this & that. I was given a wide berth by so many people. Finally managed to get them done(well, almost) & all 4 of us - Skye, Val, YanYing & me ended up at CoffeeBean where we exchanged stories of ex-groupie days. Those were the days. Still can't believe we used to do things like that. Really, as SamToh would say, 'the dark ages'. But it was really fun. Because with them all around, all we did was laugh.

Watched 'Garfield' with Daryl on Sat & it sure doesn't do the comics justice. The movie just couldn't capture Garfield's essence. Went to his place after that & we ended up watching South Park. Like, what the? So as usual, all of them sent me home & Daryl's mom's parting words to me were, 'I'll see you next Saturday!' Erm, ok, that's really weird. Now they assume I'll be at his place every Saturday?

PQS test yesterday which was hilarious. Ok, Dan & me made it hilarious. I don't know what we were trying to do. But obviously, the test was a time-waster. Couldn't give 2 hoots about it although it would be greatly appreciated if we pass. No one wants to retake PQS, thank you very much.

Skipped Life Sciences. & so did many others. Trina claimed that if she didn't skip a module at least once, she feels 'insecure'. That's Trina for you. Utter madness. She was annoying me with that cheesy song from the Downtown East ad. It really gets on your nerves.

The press conference today was pretty interesting. Got to see loads of coursemates dressed like they were going to burst into a speech about how profits are declining. That's how professionally they were dressed. Felt like I walked into the wrong place. Haha...but it was alright. The conference didn't go as bad. Now the problem is, newsangle? Gee.

When you're close to tears remember
Someday, it will all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different colour
One day we're gonna get so high

& at the end of the day
Remember the days
When we were close to the end
& wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
Remember the way
We stayed so close to the end
We'll remember
It was me & you

Coz' we are gonna be
Forever, you & me
You will always keep me flying high in the sky
Of love

Don't you think it's time you started
Doing what we always wanted
One day we're gonna get so high
Coz' even the impossible
Is easy when we got each other
One day we're gonna get so high

& at the end of the day
Remember the days
When we were close to the end
& wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
Remember the way
We stayed so close to the end
We'll remember
It was me & you


Coz' we are gonna be
Forever, you & me
You will always keep me flying high in the sky
Of love

Lighthouse Family [High]

No comments: