Friday, November 12

Ah. Yesterday is like one of those days which I hardly get now.

Daryl came & picked me up, we went PS & watched 'Taxi', which is funny, although I'm sure the French versh is better. I never had the chance to catch that. But yeah. Jimmy Fallon's an ass, but those NGs during the credits are real funny.

Had Pastamania which I haven't had for quite some time now. Well, I should put my Pastamaniac card to good use, isn't it? I must live up to that name of Pastamaniac eh? Walked around a little & I bought 'Shrek' & 'Shrek2' VCDs, which come in a bundle. Walked around a little, & then went off to BPP to get the cake for my mom. & Daryl bought 'Scary Movie 3'. Lol...

I went home coz' it was my mom's birthday yesterday (yeah, you know, she's good at choosing dates) & we went for dinner, & went to Turf Club for a little stroll. My dad got my mom 3 long-stemmed red roses. Well, it's kinda funny. Sure it's sweet, but my mom's practical (& that's where I get my practicality from) & she saw the roses & she went like, 'I don't want flowers.' Haha...

No comments: