Sunday, February 20

It was the laziest Saturday I spent with Daryl. Him, being the sweet fella he is insisted on bringing me to the doctor when I told him I could go myself (the polyclinic is like, 4 bus-stops from my house). So he had to wake up really early, at like 6+ & then drive all the way down here to send me to the doc. Had to go this early coz' we didn't want to be caught in the crowd which would swarm in at 8+. I told him not to coz' I wanted him to sleep in, but he said, "You'll be bored there." So he came down all the way just so I wouldn't be bored waiting by myself. Such a darling.

After that, we went over to his place as usual & I knocked out after the medicine. I didn't even wake for lunch. I slept from noon all the way till 4.30 & by then, we had to go to town to get the car & we didn't want to go too late when the roads were about to be sealed off (for the Chingay).

Got the car, we came back & he showered & we came to my place to get my family & we went to some restaurant at Boon Lay to loh hei. Which we didn't do during the Chinese New Year coz' we always loh hei with this particular family so we had to wait till both families are free. My sis & my brother-in-law couldn't join us coz' they had already planned a big party (read: mahjong) at her place. First time that Daryl's joining us & apparently, the other family expects him to be back for the subsequent ones. :)

Them: Tell your sister she must be here next year you know. No more backing out!
Us: Ok!
Them: *points at Daryl* You must be here next year also k? With them ok? & carrying a baby!
Us: HUH? Us? A baby?
Them: Your sister's!

For a second, we thought that they were referring to me & Daryl & we were too stunned to speak. Haha!

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you & your beautiful soul


I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me


I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you & your beautiful soul


You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you & your beautiful soul


You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind
If you give me the chance
I will never make you cry
C'mon let's try


Am I crazy for wanting you?
Maybe do you think you could want me too?
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do?
I just wanna know if you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide
Jesse McCartney [Beautiful Soul]

Darling, just because he looks like Aaron Carter doesn't mean you can call him Jesse McCarter ok? :)


Jesse McCartney


Aaron Carter

Scary, yes?

No comments: