Tuesday, February 15

Oops. I'm a mite late but yes, Happy Valentine's Day! & to all the others who're gonna flip their middle finger at me after reading this entry, Happy Valentine's to you too! :) You can't piss me off, I'm in too good a mood.

How did it start off? Well, he came to pick me up & we went to get breakfast & went back to his place first. He wanted to show me his new CPU. Show-off. :P Yes, it processes at 3 GHZ but it needs so many fans! Lousy. Haha!

He sent me to school, & I realised I forgot to bring the hard copy of my review so he went to my place & got it for me & he went home first. I had my Spanish test & all, & he came down to get me again. If not for him, I would have screwed up my Feature Writing! Thank goodness for my darling.

We went down to Beach Road to get the rest of my ITP pay (which my boss owed me for like more than 2 months?) & Bugis & then went to get the car from his parents. Apparently, he wanted to drive me somewhere & it was supposed to be a secret. So we got the car, went back to his place first, ordered pizza & then he drove me to...Seletar Reservoir.

Heh. We ate stone cold pizza & drumlets & well, we were supposed to catch the sunset but it was partly cloudy & we could only see the slightest shade of red before we were plunged into darkness. Dusk falls too quickly. But it was good because we didn't have to squeeze with the other people in town. It was nice & quiet & breezy at the reservoir...well, he wanted to get cable car dinner but then it was too late when he called & it was fully booked by then. So we settled for this which is good as well because it's just the 2 of us. :)

We ended up getting watches for each other! It must have been some sort of telepathy. I got him an Adidas sports watch because his current one is falling apart & he got me a Fossil watch! I know I don't wear watches but...AHHHH! I've been wanting a Fossil watch since like, FOREVER! Ok, since exactly 5 years ago when my sis had her first Fossil watch as well. Daryl got me this motion dial watch, which switches from a flower to a purple background. & it's really elegant & classy & it comes in a red heart-shaped trademark Fossil tin box. Real pretty. & real expensive. He probably splurged half of his monthly measly NS pay on that watch. He's such a sweetheart. :) & I am so utterly glad he likes the watch I got him because I had no idea which one would suit him. Wasn't sure about the design & colour & all but he thought the many dials on the clockface are really cool & he likes it & I'm on a high now. Although if we knew that we were getting watches for each other, we could have gotten matching ones or something. Haha!


There you go! My pretty watch! :D

Went to North Point to see whether we could get the strap of my watch shortened & that done, it was already late & he had to book in. The silly boy took leave for today. Went to return the car. & Daryl showed his mom the watch I got him & she said, 'Wah! You so rich ah?' & Daryl pointed at my watch & said, 'Your son is richer ok?' ...

& then he got back to camp & I got back home after much difficulty getting a cab. It was only 10! Why were everybody taking cabs? Gah.

That said, I miss him already. He's such a sweetheart! Can't stand him. Everyone can't stand us. Even Ting can't stand us. :) Why? It's amazing that we're still honeymooning when we're nearing our 7th month. & we haven't even fought before. That's what happens when you put 2 compromising people together. Haha!

But I'm satisfied. I saw him a lot the past week. I saw him on Tuesday, Thursday when I joined his family at a reunion dinner at an uncle's place in Simei (& me & Daryl ended up playing babysitters to 5 kids age ranging from 4 to 8 & they were hopping onto my backs & yelling, 'Daryl kor kor! I want to touch the ceiling!' & he would carry them up & then they all made a beeline for him making him feel like a roller-coaster ride) & we went visiting a few of his relatives at Pasir Ris as well, saw him on Friday when we went to the Science Centre (which was quite boring by the way, but there were some fascinating stuff there & I really don't mind going back there again) & he came to my place for dinner & drove us, including my mom & my bro to my godfathers's house. Saw him on Sat when we went to Sentosa & spent a bomb getting into the Underwater World & the Dolphin Lagoon. I feel like a frigging tourist by now! But hell, I LOVE the Underwater World & I wanna go back there again! :)

& I need to mention this extremely funny bit I heard from Daryl who heard it from his mom.

Whenever Daryl uses the car, we'll sometimes munch on some food & then use tissue to wipe up. & sooooo, his dad thinks we've been doing stuff in his car & he doesn't really dare to touch the rubbish bin now. What the hell. & his mom was being really cheeky & all. When he borrowed the car just now, his mom hugged him & said, 'Don't be naughty ah.' Seriously. It's just amusing to know that his parents are letting their imaginations run really wild. *shakes head*

:) Whatever it is, it has been a great day & I'm the luckiest girl on earth.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore &


Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart yet please don't break it
Love was made for me and you


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore &


Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart yet please don't break it


Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you

Nat King Cole [L-O-V-E]

No comments: