Sunday, April 24

I'm happy. I managed to spend quite some time with Daryl before he booked in. But then again, I'm grouchy coz' he's on stand-by this weekend & I wouldn't be seeing him then. Damn.

On Thursday, I managed to spend time with him. He took me all the way to Changi Village for dim sum in the morning. & we spent the rest of the day playing Larry's Leisure Suit on his PS2.

On Friday, I met up with Vidz & Clara (it was great spending some CRAZY time with you gals!) & then Daryl came down & both of us headed to meet Val & Skye at City Hall. We then had Thai Express at Esplanade & Val was her usual self. She could render Daryl speechless.

Val: Aye Daryl, you want Sambal Belacan? They have it on the menu leh! Eh, what? Huh?!
Daryl: ...
Skye: AHAHAHAHAHA! *snorts into drink* (told ya her sense of humour has warped)

Yep. It was quite a lot of fun I had that day. I accompanied Daryl back since he was having a fever, the poor boy.

Saw him again Saturday, & we went to Changi Village again for dim sum again, this time with his parents & grandma. I got a tee-shirt (for $5!) & he got 2 shirts & both of us were happy & then we went visiting - first his godma's place, next his aunt's. His aunt's place is really nice, with this huge plasma TV mounted into the wall, & every room has a little balcony, & she has a remote-controlled cabinet where she could make the TV set rise from the cabinet. Way cool.

Went off to Mt. Faber Lodge (picking up Skye, Darrelle & Trina along the way) for Danielle's party. Lol. POTLUCK! There were alcohol & chips & fries & stuff. & Mt. Faber Lodge's really pretty. It looks grand, with the red bricks & the 5 tier-ed appartments.

& then Trina left & since we didn't know most of the people Danielle invited, we decided to head off for supper at Upper Thomson. Had prata & beancurd which are like the best combination ever. & then when Daryl went off to drive the car out so that we wouldn't have to walk all the way there, I felt people staring at me. So I told Skye so & we turned around & saw Yuen Hong. I was friendly enough, since honestly, I'm not angry at him anymore. I don't even feel for him anymore, & all the anger has just simmered down. But you should have seen Skye's face. She looked like she was going to kill him. Hahahaha.

& we sent Skye home & Darrelle in town (he would have sent you home too, but he needed to pick up his parents from town) & go his parents, & went on our way back to his place. :) I stayed the night. But we busted most of our time playing Larry. Very well. We're at the last phase of the game already, & there're only a few more girls left for him. Lol.

& then came over to my place for dinner. He booked in again yesterday night & it sucks coz' he's on standby & he wouldn't book out at all till next Friday. 2 bloody weeks. Someone please slap NS for being inhumane. Bah.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
& I'm tangled up in you
Yeah


But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again


Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you & I collide


I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind


Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
You somehow find, you & I collide


Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind


Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you & I collide


You finally find
You & I collide
You finally find
You & I collide

Howie Day [Collide]

No comments: