Saturday, April 30

Lost At Birth?

I remember commenting about the uncanny resemblance of Jesse McCartney to Aaron Carter. If you don't remember, I compared this 2 photos:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, you think maybe it just so happen that the camera angles made them look alike. Well, here's 2 more.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Convinced? Anyway, Aaron Carter has grown to become a delectably delicious fella.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gone is my smooth baby faced boy singing, 'I WANT CANDY!' Saw the MTV for his new song 'Saturday Night'. He's much smoother, slicker, much more of a ladies' man. Yum.

Anyway! I came across another uncanny resemblance!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't you think she looks like a certain 'Complicated' singer? No? Here you go.














Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The 1st photo was Liz Phair by the way. Scary aye?

No comments: