Sunday, July 31

This morning was terrible. It started with a terrible fight with my dad over the phone & I hung up on him. & I was crying my eyes out in devastation.

Darling, it does mean a lot to me if he could only allow me to go. I mean honestly, I know you're disappointed & I feel horribly bad for giving you false hope. Gah. A few more years then. *shrugs*

But things looked up coz' after that, Daryl & I made up over last night's incident. & I went house-viewing with him & his parents! Way cool. They're gonna be shifting so they're looking at condominium. We went to The Gardens at Bishan, which is brilliant as the landscape is bloody amazing. Like especially at night, the front entrance looks like a palace. There's a flight of steps leading into a magnificent pavilion, and it has a maze, beautiful sculptures and well, it basically looks like a grand garden. Hence, the name. :) Then we went to Katong to look at EastMews, where they're contemplating the last penthouse unit. EastMews only has 1 building, and the swimming pool is facing the outside, made with glass. Very voyeuristic. Lol. & the penthouse unit is brilliant as well! It's like 2 storeys, & the upper storey has it's own private jacuzzi. Absolutely brilliant. But then it's at Katong, which is a dozen miles away from everything. Heh. I felt like family going around viewing apartments with them. Am very happy. Heh. Had lunch with them all at Serangoon and then Daryl & I went back to his place & watched 'The Pacifier' on VCD...again. Well, actually we wanted to catch a movie but it was kinda late evening & we were far too lazy.

Yup. My day. & he came back from Thailand & went around like Santa Claus. A very very pretty pencil case, 2 skirts & a pair of shorts for me! A bag for my mom! 2 shirts for my dad! A Man U jersey + shorts set for my brother! Yes, he's trying to gain brownie points. :) Brownie points are never too many! Lol. But most importantly, he's back with me again!

Gosh. Everything just feel alright with him around. :) His mere voice can make me smile, & seeing him just makes everything perfect again. Heh. Oh wells. I'm happy! No more overseas trip for him till next year!

& oh, he came back from Thailand with a backpack, thus ruining my planned birthday present for him. I wanted to get him an Oakley backpack & he bought a backpack & I've got no Plan B now. I went around town with Andre last Saturday & it didn't work as well. No Plan B! D'oh. I'll need to browse through more magazines then.

Aiight. Gotta wake up way early to go jogging at MacRitchie. Yes, you heard me right. J-O-G-G-I-N-G=Exercise. Yes, I'm going to exercise.

Andre, you could wipe that shocked look off your face now. I will run if I have inspiration ok? & my inspiration wants me to run so I run. Haha!

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.

& I was not looking, was content to remain
& it's ironic to be back in the game

You are the one who's led me to the sun
How could I know that I was lost without you

& I want to tell you, you control my rain
& you should know that you are life in my veins

You are the one who's led me to the sun
How could I know that I was lost without you

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true
I can't believe how I have fallen for you

& I was not looking, was content to remain
& it's ironic to be back in the game
Lauren Wood [Fallen]

No comments: