Monday, August 1

Today, as I came out of the theatres freezing my ass off, my teeth involuntarily did the nasty little clatter song. It goes a little something like this, 'Clak-clak-clak-clak-clakclakclak-CLAK!' It generally meant, 'Oh my god. It's happening again!'

& then Daryl remarked, 'Yeah, you're doing it again! I can't ever do that! You've got some talent.'

-_- Oh sure! What a talent! I bet everyone wants to be me! Meet Sam, the One Man (or Woman) Freak Show! She can chatter her teeth 100 times in 1 millisecond! She can't make the sign '4' with her fingers because when she closes her pinky, her ring finger instinctively curls up as well. It's as if they're twins or something!

Look!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, those are my retarded fingers. & no, I can't straighten the 4th one, honest!

Come to think about it, we've got a few 'talents' in Mass Comm!

Welcome to the MCM Circus! Watch Sam chatter her teeth at a fanatical speed! Watch Valerie move her ears back & forth (I can do that too, actually)! Watch Skye de-bone her index finger! Watch Danial touch his nose with his tongue! & if you have any such un-seen before talent, do send in your application form! We still need someone who can turn his/her head 180 degrees, someone who can dislocate joints, someone who can snot spaghetti up his/her nose, someone who can change hair colour at will...sorry, that's Tonks. But yes, you get my gist. Apply now.

Anyway, whenever someone asked me what I want to be when I grow up, I always wanted to loudly exclaim (whilst giving the offensive fella a black eye or 2), 'WHAT? Are you saying I'm not grown up yet?' But I never did. Instead, a rendition of 'Que Sara Sara' always burst forth in my head. I end up humming along to the tune, therefore, giving the other party who's awaiting an answer the impression that I'm a psycho who hums to invisible tunes.

Oh look. It's late. I guess I'm off to join Jason Mraz in his hunt for the Kokomo kidnapper. The kidnapper has already had his victim in Aruba. Next stop: Jamaica. Do inform us if you see him.

No comments: